Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PLEASE ONLY VOTE WHY ON POLL (Do you agree)

• Yes

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • No (Don't explain)

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Okay so I know that some people are going to agree with this for practicality reasons
and some people will disagree with this for humour reasons
Please put both of those aside temporarily and just read the suggestion which is ever so small but may help

So I'll start off real nice and small
Shamel and ShameI

Capital i and lowercase L look exactly the same

all I am saying is for lowercase L just add a little bit at the end of it like a lowercase L does in Minecraft
2018-03-16_13.02.29.png

This would 1 clear up a bit of confusion while also making impersonators easier to distinguish
for example
Look it's Efcluke94
Look it's EfcIuke94

I am going to just leave a poll here and hope that I get no actual replies to the thread but only poll votes
Thank you
(If you are a staff member locking the thread (probably due to being an incompatibility with xeno please do reply)

F

Facelurite

Dude why? Next I’ll change my name to joiiow250 as revenge. This suggestion just sucks all the fun away whywhy why

L

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Okay so I know that some people are going to agree with this for practicality reasons
and some people will disagree with this for humour reasons
Please put both of those aside temporarily and just read the suggestion which is ever so small but may help

So I'll start off real nice and small
Shamel and ShameI

Capital i and lowercase L look exactly the same

all I am saying is for lowercase L just add a little bit at the end of it like a lowercase L does in Minecraft
View attachment 143641
This would 1 clear up a bit of confusion while also making impersonators easier to distinguish
for example
Look it's Efcluke94
Look it's EfcIuke94

I am going to just leave a poll here and hope that I get no actual replies to the thread but only poll votes
Thank you
(If you are a staff member locking the thread (probably due to being an incompatibility with xeno please do reply)

99.9% sure this is due to the font. I doubt Cube can change this font themselves.
It's actually your rescource pack

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
It's actually your rescource pack
This is for the site..

I can see your frustration in this but it's not something that can be changed by Cube as the font comes with the site. I'm pretty sure you'd have to reach out to the site provider for something like this.

Reactions: Priley

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
no.

Just kidding, but I could go 50/50 on this. I don't really see a big deal out of it. ;p

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
no.

Just kidding, but I could go 50/50 on this. I don't really see a big deal out of it. ;p
prepare for jollow's ULTIMATE rage

(because of dis)
Thank you

Reactions: CyberAutumn

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
So basically you just don't like Helvetica. If you have an alternative font that could be used it would be good to hear, however choosing an obscure font or making a new one could mean either longer loading times or the font reverting to the user's system default (both problems are due to their system not having your font).

Reactions: MagnificentSpam
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
Top Bottom