Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 436996

Well!! Hey!
I'm Cuteee,

And today I'm here to suggest...

EXPERIENCE PER GOLD MEDAL.

Yea, well. The idea is giving 5 xp every time you get a gold medal. It would be really cool, as in this game you can't get any experience.

Staplaumo

Oct 23, 2018
Hey there!

I think that this idea is great. I frequently get gold medals in Parkour and don't appear to be getting rewarded, apart from a gold medal. If this was implemented, I think that it would attract players to the Parkour minigame, mainly because a wide range of players would want an experience boost via something that isn't too challenging, but isn't too easy at the same time.

If you have any objections or questions, don't hesitate to PM me!

Have a good one :)

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Well!! Hey!
I'm Cuteee,

And today I'm here to suggest...

EXPERIENCE PER GOLD MEDAL.

Yea, well. The idea is giving 5 xp every time you get a gold medal. It would be really cool, as in this game you can't get any experience.
I think that's true, I think your experience earns quickly. That is very easy going too high! ;D

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Hey there!

I think that this idea is great. I frequently get gold medals in Parkour and don't appear to be getting rewarded, apart from a gold medal. If this was implemented, I think that it would attract players to the Parkour minigame, mainly because a wide range of players would want an experience boost via something that isn't too challenging, but isn't too easy at the same time.

If you have any objections or questions, don't hesitate to PM me!

Have a good one :)
I think you get a lot of experience per medal, I thought there was something like 100 or something like that? I think people have listened to you and changed that! ;P

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom