Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
hey!
So my friend wanted to buy a rank and me but the ranks are EXPENSIVE for example you want a Iron Rank the cheapest here it costs 17 Eur in my Country and you cant even vote or something so i wanted to lower the prices of ranks. If they do that i think that MORE people will buy a rank for example 10 Eur for Iron Rank?
Hopefully you guys can understand my thread! Usd is cheaper here than Eur so if you want a cheap rank you have to pay with USD and here it is not balancing at all :(.
I'm sorry but CubeCraft server isn't going to change the prices only if a sale is running, but I get what you're trying to say. I don't really agree that the ranks are expensive, they're good prices in my opinion.
Keep up the good work!

Thank you. :D

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
blame european laws. Not the server. Thingslike VAT have o beaccounted for as well. That makes ranks in europe more expensive than in America.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
But what you say some buyed them with a full price. And some have buyed them in the saleday so then they can feel scammed too.
No...
You see, the full price payers DO KNOW that there will/gonna be a rank sale, they may not want to wait and choose to buy it immediately.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
hey!
So my friend wanted to buy a rank and me but the ranks are EXPENSIVE for example you want a Iron Rank the cheapest here it costs 17 Eur in my Country and you cant even vote or something so i wanted to lower the prices of ranks. If they do that i think that MORE people will buy a rank for example 10 Eur for Iron Rank?
Hopefully you guys can understand my thread! Usd is cheaper here than Eur so if you want a cheap rank you have to pay with USD and here it is not balancing at all :(.
I suggest waiting and getting it during a sale. Pretty sure Black Friday is the best time to purchase a rank. Highest sale I have seen was a 50% off. Also CC sometimes do rank giveaways on their twitter.
I would recommend a Gold rank if you play eggwars and you're not interested in other games Or a Diamond rank for all games.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Reduce rank price - I understand where you're coming from, but this isn't going to happen. These prices have been picked for a reason and there's lots of legal behind the scene complications. As we're a UK based company we have to charge VAT to anyone in the European Union, compared to other servers that are registered in the US (Hence why their ranks may appear cheaper). A better suggestion maybe more sales? Not sure...

Pretty much enough said.
You can suggest for more sales or you could simply wait for special occasions or holidays.

A

A pigeon

These prices are wayyyyy to expensive . Lapiz is literally more expensive than minecraft and its the trashiest rank

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Dear

Making the ranks cheaper isn't honestly for people that have bought the rank for the price at this moment. If you find the ranks too expensive, can you buy a rank in sale.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Yes, ranks are expensive, but if you really want one, then there things you can do irl to probably earn money.

Usually if I want something, I have to pay for it.
I had to pay 50 US dollars to buy Diamond Rank from money I earned over time.

I made 15 dollars off of watching a persons dog for 3 days, I didn't even know I was going to get paid.

So, myabe if you want to buy a rank, then ask your parents if you can do anything to make money.

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
Yes, ranks are expensive, but if you really want one, then there things you can do irl to probably earn money.

Usually if I want something, I have to pay for it.
I had to pay 50 US dollars to buy Diamond Rank from money I earned over time.

I made 15 dollars off of watching a persons dog for 3 days, I didn't even know I was going to get paid.

So, myabe if you want to buy a rank, then ask your parents if you can do anything to make money.
I will!

Reactions: Deeds
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom