Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
hey!
So my friend wanted to buy a rank and me but the ranks are EXPENSIVE for example you want a Iron Rank the cheapest here it costs 17 Eur in my Country and you cant even vote or something so i wanted to lower the prices of ranks. If they do that i think that MORE people will buy a rank for example 10 Eur for Iron Rank?
Hopefully you guys can understand my thread! Usd is cheaper here than Eur so if you want a cheap rank you have to pay with USD and here it is not balancing at all :(.

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
hey!
So my friend wanted to buy a rank and me but the ranks are EXPENSIVE for example you want a Iron Rank the cheapest here it costs 17 Eur in my Country and you cant even vote or something so i wanted to lower the prices of ranks. If they do that i think that MORE people will buy a rank for example 10 Eur for Iron Rank?
Hopefully you guys can understand my thread! Usd is cheaper here than Eur so if you want a cheap rank you have to pay with USD and here it is not balancing at all :(.
I understand that it is not easy to afford, especially for people who have some disadvantages to payments etc. However, people who have already bought their Iron Rank might feel upset about this because they would have paid an extra $7. Also, IDK if the stores would like to lower their prices, especially since it's only the first rank upgrade.

You can wait for when there are sales and discounts!

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
I understand that it is not easy to afford, especially for people who have some disadvantages to payments etc. However, people who have already bought their Iron Rank might feel upset about this because they would have paid an extra $7. Also, IDK if the stores would like to lower their prices, especially since it's only the first rank upgrade.
But every rank is so EXPENSIVE you cant even vote with iron And lapis rank only gold but that is EXPENSIVE too!

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
I know but with the iron and lapis ones you CANT and these ranks are expensive so if they can lower the prices of the iron and lapis ones it would be awesome!
Health boost! Starts from Lapiz rank (Eggwars). But yes, I know that it would be nice if the prices lowered down, just that it's probably not likely going to be done.

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
Yes I know the ranks are expensive, I suggest you buy them in little steps. For example: first buy iron, than lapiz, than gold, then diamond and so on. Maybe waiting for an rank sale is an option. A lot of people buy ranks lately so I don't think they are going to lower the prices:(
Yup sales do you mean 50% off?

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
No, the prices are good enough. It's a good price for a permanently rank.

The best tip is to Wait untill there's a sale and then buy a rank.

I'm happy with the prices we have now. The perks are good enough (forget obsidian)

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
Exactly. The rank are indeed expensive, for me it is a good thing.
So we support the cubecraft server.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
hey!
I do agree that the ranks are ridiculously expensive, but if they lower it now donors who paid the full price may feel scammed.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
Top Bottom