Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pandaa

Forum Expert
Think of how hard this would be. Making permissions, making all the games, getting staff. Currently, Cube's main focus should be Minecraft itself as they are still right in the process of reorganizing their team, as you can see by the new management ranks. Cubecraft is way to busy with the Better Together update as well. I think Minecraft minigames just do not work in Roblox minigames. Roblox is more meant for roleplaying and very little PvP, which honestly is the worst combat I've ever seen. Let's face it, though Roblox and Minecraft may seem alike, they are not.

One more thing is, is that when a game gets created, it normally gets a ton of fame for around a month, but then start to die down. Some games that peeked 50,000 a few weeks ago, now barely manage to get 17,000.

In general, this is way to complicated and therefore should not be added.

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
INTRODUCTION
I am a ROBLOX Developer who is well known and I have lots of experience when it comes to programming in RBX.LUA (the roblox's development language).

I have made a few small projects myself, but I've never actually done something huge.

Now, I know what you're thinking "Roblox is for little kids, etc etc". Well, the thing is, it's much more than that. The top lead developers have already cashed out MILLIONS of dollars. All by the profit in their games. You can read more information about this here. Those two teenagers have become an inspiration to many of us.

Why would it be easy to make money off roblox?
Cubecraft is an already well known community and if you released a game on it, I'm sure many of the players you have play ROBLOX and they would join. Eventually, the Cubecraft games would show up in the front page. And with the front page, more people who might not even know about Cubecraft at first, learn about it. This means Cubecraft would expand. Most players also have Minecraft (those who play ROBLOX).

What are the similarities in ROBLOX & Cubecraft?
  • They are both kid friendly
  • They have an already implanted chat filter in their games (it blocks out swear words)
  • It has many games for you to play
Why ROBLOX?
"Roblox surpasses 30 million monthly users and 300 million hours of engagement". This was just in December 2016. According to ROBLOX, this year the game has had an average of 56 MILLION monthly users. And it just keeps on growing.

Last things last
I have talked to Marcoslater who told me to post my suggestion in here. Mostly, this is for Hubert to see.
I offer myself to Develop games for you.
Also, please don't give me hate on ROBLOX. It's a platform of games like any other. Just like two football teams, there's no need to be hating on the other just because you don't support it.
I disagree, the pvp styles in roblox and minecraft are probably very different, and it is frustrating when you try to play a game and you keep getting paired up withh spam hitters.

A

A pigeon

I disagree, the pvp styles in roblox and minecraft are probably very different, and it is frustrating when you try to play a game and you keep getting paired up withh spam hitters.
What? Yiu know that its impossible to pair cc with roblox right?

Mar 6, 2017
Never thought I would say this but I agree with your Idea and it does make sense. Having a well-developed game for Roblox that cubecraft will make. Making it different with a hub that teleports you to different servers will also make it stand out in Roblox. This will also be good PR for cube if they were to be known big in Roblox community and the Minecraft community and would be unique as it would be the first major Minecraft server to do this. +1 from me, good luck and have a wonderful day :)
Thank you for the support <3

Reactions: Jackxist

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
I think there's still a lot of stuff that needs to be improved right now on the actual Minecraft server. The fact the parkour server is still under maintenance, UHC still has a major bug that needs to be fixed, people have complaints about SkyWars, CubeCraft's custom 1.8 PvP mode for Duels and FFA, etc.

I think CubeCraft currently has too much to fix over here on the Minecraft server before starting to expand their company in to other games. Not to mention they would probably have to dedicate a whole new forum specifically for ROBLOX, they would also need to search for active moderators that know what they're doing when it comes to ROBLOX (not only developers).

Perhaps in the future when Cube's staff members are ready for something like this. Still I don't dislike your suggestion on expanding Cube, but I believe it's just not able to handle this kind of responsibility yet.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday! Have an awesome day on your special day ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend ^-^ 🐸
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on RAFIXD's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
JokeKaedee wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐸 <3
JokeKaedee wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom