Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Mar 6, 2017
INTRODUCTION
I am a ROBLOX Developer who is well known and I have lots of experience when it comes to programming in RBX.LUA (the roblox's development language).

I have made a few small projects myself, but I've never actually done something huge.

Now, I know what you're thinking "Roblox is for little kids, etc etc". Well, the thing is, it's much more than that. The top lead developers have already cashed out MILLIONS of dollars. All by the profit in their games. You can read more information about this here. Those two teenagers have become an inspiration to many of us.

Why would it be easy to make money off roblox?
Cubecraft is an already well known community and if you released a game on it, I'm sure many of the players you have play ROBLOX and they would join. Eventually, the Cubecraft games would show up in the front page. And with the front page, more people who might not even know about Cubecraft at first, learn about it. This means Cubecraft would expand. Most players also have Minecraft (those who play ROBLOX).

What are the similarities in ROBLOX & Cubecraft?
  • They are both kid friendly
  • They have an already implanted chat filter in their games (it blocks out swear words)
  • It has many games for you to play
Why ROBLOX?
"Roblox surpasses 30 million monthly users and 300 million hours of engagement". This was just in December 2016. According to ROBLOX, this year the game has had an average of 56 MILLION monthly users. And it just keeps on growing.

Last things last
I have talked to Marcoslater who told me to post my suggestion in here. Mostly, this is for Hubert to see.
I offer myself to Develop games for you.
Also, please don't give me hate on ROBLOX. It's a platform of games like any other. Just like two football teams, there's no need to be hating on the other just because you don't support it.

Reactions: remio and Jef15ist

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Not really a fan of this idea. Minecraft is one thing, roblox another. Proffesional Roblox projects also tend to take quite some time before getting popular and complete. Besides Cubecraft will have to hire devs that do have knowledge of Roblox programming and that also takes time and money.

Mar 6, 2017
Not really a fan of this idea. Minecraft is one thing, roblox another. Proffesional Roblox projects also tend to take quite some time before getting popular and complete. Besides Cubecraft will have to hire devs that do have knowledge of Roblox programming and that also takes time and money.

1. As I said, I'm myself am a professional ROBLOX developer and I've clearly stated I would be developing the games for them.
  2. All games take time to be done. Even on Minecraft.
  3. Cubecraft's popularity would make the games highly visited. Also, ROBLOX has the options to run ads, which is the way all the other games got popular.
  4. Games' popularity aren't as hard to gain as you may think. Jailbreak (the current lead game) earned 100 million visits in two weeks.
  5. If we need more devs, I have some trustworthy people who I know are experienced and I would take care of the payments.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Roblox seriously?

Anyways. So you're saying make cube craft the style of roblox? I disagree, I like it the way it is. I think cube craft should be developing the games not the players. Then again there is a suggestion section on the forums.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Sounds awesome! CubeCraftRoblox would be appreciated by me. I don't play ROBLOX that often, but I do play it sometimes.

Can I ask, can you give me links to games you've developed? I'd love to try them out :D

Mar 6, 2017
So you're saying make cube craft the style of roblox?
No, I'm not. I'm just saying Cubecraft is in Minecraft. But it's called "Cubecraft Games"
And as you said:
cube craft should be developing the games

True, exactly why in the ROBLOX version, it would have different games. It wouldn't have Skywars, Bedwars, etc. It would have different games on a different platform. Minecraft version would still exist. But Cubecraft would also be available to play at ROBLOX.
That's all

Mar 6, 2017
Sounds awesome! CubeCraftRoblox would be appreciated by me. I don't play ROBLOX that often, but I do play it sometimes.

Can I ask, can you give me links to games you've developed? I'd love to try them out :D
Sure, I'll send the most recent one through a private message.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
No, I'm not. I'm just saying Cubecraft is in Minecraft. But it's called "Cubecraft Games"
And as you said:

True, exactly why in the ROBLOX version, it would have different games. It wouldn't have Skywars, Bedwars, etc. It would have different games on a different platform. Minecraft version would still exist. But Cubecraft would also be available to play at ROBLOX.
That's all
Oh I see. Then no.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
  1. As I said, I'm myself am a professional ROBLOX developer and I've clearly stated I would be developing the games for them.
  2. If we need more devs, I have some trustworthy people who I know are experienced and I would take care of the payments.
Even if they decide to accept this suggestion. I'm pretty sure even you would have to apply for Developer. Since Cubecraft is an Company they have to pay for their Developers and minors aren't allowed to work and get paid on their company.
  1. All games take time to be done. Even on Minecraft.
Yes but here we have a "proffesional" development team and building team which speeds up the process of new games/features. 1 person for one/multiple roblox games is different.
This is why they most likely are going to hire proffesional devs.
I'm interested in your portofolio as well.
  1. Games' popularity aren't as hard to gain as you may think. Jailbreak (the current lead game) earned 100 million visits in two weeks.
I'm sorry but this is hard to believe. I'm pretty sure it mostly got popular because of YT'ers uploading/streaming videos of it. It's really unlikely for a roblox game to go from 0 to the top after 2 weeks of its release without any advertisement.

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2017
they have to pay for their Developers and aren't allowed to minors.
Not necessarily. I never asked for any payments.

1 person for one/multiple roblox games is different.
As I said, I wouldn't be alone.
If we need more devs, I have some trustworthy people who I know are experienced and I would take care of the payments.
I'm also 17 by the way.

I'm pretty sure it mostly got popular because of YT'ers uploading/streaming videos of it
Nope, they spent around $25 on advertisements and the game just blasted due to its concept.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
tenor.gif

Mar 6, 2017
I don't know. It has a weird feeling to see the words 'CubeCraft' and 'Roblox' together in 1 thread.
I get you man.

I dont care about Roblox cause I dont like the game and Ill never play it.

I think for Cubecraft it can be interesting but I think its better to keep improving at Minecraft.
Well, that doesn't mean it's bad...
I would be in charge of the ROBLOX Games of course. I wouldn't give that burden to the other Developers (unless they wanted to join in).
So Cubecraft would grow.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I like the idea of expanding the brand, but Cubecraft isn't in the best place right now internally. They're still trying to grow the staff team to compensate for the high player-base, so splitting the staff team up between two games and/or giving the staff even more responsibilities isn't a good idea.

You've got to stick to what you know, and I doubt the management team know enough about Roblox, a whole other game, to develop a top-quality server for it, whilst maintaining a very high level of engagement with its Minecraft server. They'd be endangering the quality of the server to tap into a market that they know little to nothing about.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom