Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Mar 6, 2017
They're still trying to grow the staff team to compensate for the high player-base, so splitting the staff team up between two games and/or giving the staff even more responsibilities isn't a good idea.
There would be a different staff team in roblox.

to develop a top-quality server for it, whilst maintaining a very high level of engagement with its Minecraft server. They'd be endangering the quality of the server to tap into a market that they know little to nothing about.

I completely understand your point. However, the game would obviously be professionally done. I wouldn't release a game without full approval from the Management team and the owners.
It would take time to make, yet it would be extremely good.

Also, ROBLOX doesn't work with "Servers". It works with games. There is a feature in it called "Groups". We would make an official Cubecraft group for people to join. In that group, the Cubecraft ROBLOX games would be in them.

You've got to stick to what you know, and I doubt the management team know enough about Roblox, a whole other game
Indeed. But just because someone doesn't know what something is, doesn't mean they can easily learn. ROBLOX is extremely self-explanatory when it comes to management and besides, if they need any help I'd be there for them.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
You said it's like football teams.
But.... you can't compare football teams.
Just like Real Madrid and FC Barça.
You also can't compare MineCraft and Roblox.
I get the point, expanding CubeCraft, but why are you comparing with Roblox servers?

Mar 6, 2017
You said it's like football teams.
But.... you can't compare football teams.
Just like Real Madrid and FC Barça.
You also can't compare MineCraft and Roblox.
I get the point, expanding CubeCraft, but why are you comparing with Roblox servers?

I am... so confused

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
GOOD IDEA!!! only... it needs it own server you can't make it so its connected to cubecraft-minecraft server. cause there will be A LOT and A LOT of hackers cause you can play as gueast with infinite accounts

Mar 6, 2017
GOOD IDEA!!! only... it needs it own server you can't make it so its connected to cubecraft-minecraft server. cause there will be A LOT and A LOT of hackers cause you can play as gueast with infinite accounts

Thankfully, ROBLOX is hackers-free if the game developers do it so. It takes a bit more time to develop games, but with their new system of "Filtering Enabled", the game can be set free from hackers. So there's no need to worry about them :)

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I see your point and all, but this shouldn't be a priority for them for the next few months to be honest.
Cube still has plenty on their to-do list, and branching out to a completely different game of which they don't have much experience of, is kind of illogical. Sure, players in Roblox would be a fan of it, but can Cube really do this?
Cube is only associated with minecraft. Branching out to different games is an option that's far from possible in their current state.

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
Thankfully, ROBLOX is hackers-free if the game developers do it so. It takes a bit more time to develop games, but with their new system of "Filtering Enabled", the game can be set free from hackers. So there's no need to worry about them :)
ever played fantom forces be4.... its terrible.... a hacker just teleporting around with knive backstebs every1 and kill the whole team in seconds....

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
He wants to develop games on roblox for cube craft. He is basically saying he wants to expand the brand and make cube craft in Roblox
OOOOOH, sorry.
I see it now!
I think I was blind ;)
Sorry, I get his point.
But... Roblox isn't minecraft, is it?
So you can't make CubeCraft in Roblox.
Roblox is more 'Lego', without so much blocks as MineCraft has.

Mar 6, 2017
ever played fantom forces be4.... its terrible.... a hacker just teleporting around with knive backstebs every1 and kill the whole team in seconds....
I'm sorry to hear that. Phantom Forces has only implemented Filtering Enabled quite recently though.

Reactions: giesko
Mar 6, 2017
It's like unturned, but even a bit more realistic!
Maybe a server on Roblox should be a great idea, but not called 'CubeCraft'.

As I said before, it wouldn't be a server. It would be a group.
It works a bit differently from Minecraft. It's very self-explanatory though.

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
Under Your Bed (O.o)
There would be a different staff team in roblox.

I completely understand your point. However, the game would obviously be professionally done. I wouldn't release a game without full approval from the Management team and the owners.
It would take time to make, yet it would be extremely good.

Also, ROBLOX doesn't work with "Servers". It works with games. There is a feature in it called "Groups". We would make an official Cubecraft group for people to join. In that group, the Cubecraft ROBLOX games would be in them.

Indeed. But just because someone doesn't know what something is, doesn't mean they can easily learn. ROBLOX is extremely self-explanatory when it comes to management and besides, if they need any help I'd be there for them.
The idea is good. But its not the best. Cubecraft is already working on the cross-platform edition and theres a lot to do for that edition (i think). So adding another platform/game type doesnt work right now:confused1:

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom