Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do u agree that there should be a fairness in exp or not?

• I agree

• I don't agree

Results are only viewable after voting.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello,
I think there is an unfairness in exp on cubecraft, the reason I think this is bcs eggwars get 250exp where as all other games get 100-150exp? If this is bcs the game might be longer look at Tower defence u could only get 50exp for an hour game?

The way that this could be changed is if eggwars was bought down to the lvl in which all other games are or the other games bought up.

With eggwars you could just grind 10v10's and get 250exp every 2mins?

So I think there is a huge difference beetween a game like td for 50exp for an hour and eggwars for 250exp for 2mins :/

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Perhaps in eggwars there's more exp because it's a strategy game. It has more strategies than other games like skywars, which they consists of killing and killing. In eggwars, you protect your egg, fight others, and, sometimes, defend your egg with your team. In other games such skywars, it's only gearing and killing.
Tower defence it's more strategy too, but don't compare this game with eggwars. Td is much easier and, if you lose, you get exp too. Also, you can get like 100 or more exp if you are the best/one of the best players.

Reactions: Conea64

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Perhaps in eggwars there's more exp because it's a strategy game. It has more strategies than other games like skywars, which they consists of killing and killing. In eggwars, you protect your egg, fight others, and, sometimes, defend your egg with your team. In other games such skywars, it's only gearing and killing.
Tower defence it's more strategy too, but don't compare this game with eggwars. Td is much easier and, if you lose, you get exp too. Also, you can get like 100 or more exp if you are the best/one of the best players.
I highly disagree td is not an easy game it is filled with strategies and anything can be thrown at u at any moment, also u don't think it should be changed that a 1hour game of td gets less exp than a 2min game of egg?

Last edited:
Reactions: Aeva and InkAsriel

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I honestly don't want them to do this that you say, unless they raise the XP of Tower Defence, but I don't want them to lower the XP of EggWars, because EggWars is also complicated, but you can be lucky enough to get a good team or unlucky enough to get a bad team, just like in Tower Defence. So I don't agree with you. So sorry.

Reactions: cisean

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
trust me, TD is way harder then you think, theres a lot more to it. sure, its not about being skilled in tryharding, but its way more strategy and experience with the game

Reactions: Matriox

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
USA
Funny because I just showed a new friend a game of TD yesterday and it was brutual/ a full length game and at the end he commented. "That's all the EXP I get for that!?" So I agree there needs to be a better balance. TD can be super long and it is all strategy and team work, we should be rewarded equally with the other games. Perhaps more EXP should be given out once we hit armageddon mode.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
Funny because I just showed a new friend a game of TD yesterday and it was brutual/ a full length game and at the end he commented. "That's all the EXP I get for that!?" So I agree there needs to be a better balance. TD can be super long and it is all strategy and team work, we should be rewarded equally with the other games. Perhaps more EXP should be given out once we hit armageddon mode.
especially a tie should give more points in my opinion, how big is the chance to survive that long AND have a tie in the end? it not only takes forever, it also means both teams were quite strong

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I agree that this is a bit strange as you can indeed farm exp very easily in 10v10's, but I don't think people will like them to lower the exp reward from EggWars.
Tho I do agree that Tower Defense needs to reward a little more exp. If you are playing with a team of friends who are equally good only 3 of them will be the top 3 players so only they will be rewarded a decent exp award. While everyone on the team helped almost equally but some just didn't place as many towers as them.

I must say I'm not an experienced Tower Defence player so I don't exactly know how the exp reward system works but for how I've seen it could reward a little more exp for a win.

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
I honestly don't want them to do this that you say, unless they raise the XP of Tower Defence, but I don't want them to lower the XP of EggWars, because EggWars is also complicated, but you can be lucky enough to get a good team or unlucky enough to get a bad team, just like in Tower Defence. So I don't agree with you. So sorry.
yeah I agree! tower defense should get more exp but also eggwars exp should stay the same.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Yes, Tower Defense needs more experience for the winners; it seems unfair that I can spend an hour constantly strategically sending troops, and upgrading towers, and get like 100 exp but when I spend 3 minutes swinging my sword at people in skywars I get just as much. (Around, I forget amounts) I agree that EXP should be raised. Good idea!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom