Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Hello, three suggestions about EXP in FFA.

EXP per kill
If you were to kill someone in FFA, you’d get a single point every time you do. Aside from this and the stat boost, you really don’t get anything else. So why not add an additional reward of experience every time you kill a player? In other games such as Skywars, even if you didn’t win the game, you’d get +5 EXP for participating. So why not add a little bonus of 2 or 3 EXP every time a player were to kill another’s player?

Side challenges
There’s of course already the daily challenges that gives a player a set of task they need to complete to earn some rewards. Usually these task requires a player to pretty much play a good deal of the games in the network. However, in my opinion, most players usually have a favorite that they’ll spend most of their time on. For me, it’s FFA. It’ll be pretty rare to see me in other games. So I think adding side challenges will be a nice touch. After all in Arcade, a player can earn additional trophies, EXP, and points by completing a task.

Examples of side challenges:
• Get a 10 killstreak
• Kill 3 people with a bow
• Etc

These side challenges should also follow up on one another. After you complete one, another one will appear in your chat. To make things simpler, a command should be added to see what your current side challenge is (because it’ll probably get lost in the spam of people dying).

Achievements
They’re rather bland and lacking in FFA. In games like Assassination you have achievements such as “die in the void”, why not add this to FFA as well? Although there’s only a single map that you can do this in (Mirage), it’s still something new. So more achievements?

SaltyShini

Novice Member
Nov 17, 2016
Pvp Free for All 1.8
www.youtube.com
This would be a fun idea. Since i'm basically a dirty no life FFA player, it would be nice to see something coming out of it other than just amassing a bunch of points or grinding higher in leads. Also since I practically live in FFA my level's pretty low for someone who's been on for years so this could be a possible chance to rack up a small bit of experience (even if it is just 1+ per kill ;p every bit counts).

Reactions: matcha
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Reesle wrote on Mimoune xb's profile.
Hey, it’s been a while! How are you doing? :)
Top Bottom