Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Haywilly

Well-Known Member
Jun 10, 2020
4
6
79
Pronouns
He/Him
Games like Skywars should reward you for kills, in addition to winning. For example, if I were to get 6 kills in Skywars and lose to someone who used my low health to their advantage would gain more exp at the end of the round. I'm not saying it should be a crazy amount of exp and with that, I suggest about 50 exp per kill. Only a recommendation and I'd appreciate the staff's thoughts and opinions.
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom