upload_2017-2-28_17-43-50.png
upload_2017-2-28_17-43-31.png upload_2017-2-28_17-43-50.png
upload_2017-2-28_17-43-31.png
upload_2017-2-28_17-43-50.png

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Ok, but this has pictures in it, the other one doesn't, I will immediately, notify a staff member, but first I will tag one here, @zRinne @Mac
This is a very important matter, this server should be blacklisted ASAP
Guildcraft is so big mojang wont blacklist them, for fear of a huge player backlash mojang refuses to help against big servers like mineplex,cubecraft, the archon, omega realm, hypixel, and guild craft, as stated in the original thread the only thing cubecraft staff can do is pressure them

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Guildcraft is so big mojang wont blacklist them, for fear of a huge player backlash mojang refuses to help against bug servers like mineplex,c ubecraft, the archon, omega realm, hypixel, and guildcraft

Mojang will blacklist the server until they remove the eggwars map(S), they are not a bias company, they will blacklist even if there is a lot of backlash, if they were I think they could into some trouble for that.
EDIT: an admin has seen the post and something will be done about this.
I think a staff member can lock this now, since an admin has gotten to work with it.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Mojang will blacklist the server until they remove the eggwars map(S), they are not a bias company, they will blacklist even if there is a lot of backlash, if they were I think they could into some trouble for that.
Than explain why many servers including mineplex havent been blacklisted yet (even to this day) when they shoudve been from the start hmm? (They even still do vote rewards which is supposedly still against the eula) fear of the backlash is they get most of their money from the big servers, if theres a huge backlash that could very easily make mojang top heavy and shut down minecraft for good very fast

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Than explain why many servers including mineplex havent been blacklisted yet (even to this day) when they shoudve been from the start hmm? The fear of the backlash is they get most of their money from the big servers, if theres a huge backlash that could very easily make mojang top heavy and shut down minecraft for good very fast

What maps has mineplex copied from any server?, to my knowledge they have not,
@CyanYellow lock please, an admin has seen this and replied to my message on Discord about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🤍
Always so fun to go to bed after playing Cubecraft with a friend:D (Might wake up and play again hahah) Then repeat xD
UncleSpect wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Dodo 🦤
Amazinq wrote on Catss's profile.
A bit late but thanks for everything
I just reached 50th on the Competitive Parkour leaderboard this would be my third leaderboard on Cubecraft:D
Parkour Competitive leader bord games.png
Screenbits 2024-05-24_005032.png
Top Bottom