Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
You didn't think I would come back the same old Sophie, did you? Nope, I'm toxic now, and this one has been a long time coming. Welcome to my thread on the Ten Biggest Problems with Cubecraft! Yep, the ten biggest problems - and believe me, there were many that just barely didn't make the list. If you are reading this, best click away - I'm probably going to mention you at some point in this thread.

Problem #1 - Terrible team players, all of you!
Look, I know I was gone a while, but... really? Skyblock comes back, and not one of you thought to try and let me know? Now, I had some wonderful people message me on Discord, and literally hundreds of forum alerts - but not one of you could get on BBC News and say "Sophie - Skyblock is back!"? Not one of you could have flown to Brighton and hung some banners from the skyscrapers in town? They do it for the annual Pride Parade - what, you're telling me Pride is more important than Skyblock? I mean, it is, but only by a little bit! You know what the problem is with this community? You are all too selfish to fly across the world and spread the word!

Problem #2 - Lazy playerbase
So, I come back to Cubecraft after a hecka-long absence, and what do I see? This:
A total of 30 YEARS have been spent playing Skyblock.
30 years? Is that it!? Are you kidding me!? We've been waiting for Skyblock to return for half a decade! And you can only give it thirty years? Get that number up to at least a couple centuries if you want my respect, butterbean.

Problem #3 - Ungrateful players
Rubik poured his heart and soul into Skyblock, to make it as awesome for us as possible. Where is his praise? His glory? His millions? However many of you have thanked him already, I don't know. But what I do know, is that it isn't nearly enough.

What's that, you thought I was going to forget about the dozens of other wonderul people who worked on it? Nope, not me - that's something a Roblox player would do! I would like to declare my thanks to literally everybody who worked on Skyblock, whether your role was big or small. Not only did Skyblock come out in 2020 as was predicted by the great and glorious Tlmelord back in 2016, but it came out four whole months before summer! I don't care how good you are are saying "thank you", it isn't good enough. Hell, I practice saying "thank you" in front of the mirror two hours a day, and even my gratitude isn't good enough!

Problem #4 - The staff team
Look - I'm not saying the average staff member should be nearly as good as me, but... come on. You're hiring literal ducks now? You're hiring polar bears with spoons? The dog staff member is really cute, sure, but look - they're sleeping on the job!
upload_2020-4-26_6-43-58.png
upload_2020-4-26_6-44-31.png
upload_2020-4-26_6-45-14.png

But it's okay - I was thinking of applying for the Owner rank at some point in the near future. You know, get this place up to scratch, like the good old days? I've not started my application yet - I still need to annoy some more people in-game until they swear, so I can report them. But, I did make this, just to give ya'll some excitement until I can figure out how I apply for it:
upload_2020-4-26_6-51-36.png

Problem #5 - Spiteful behaviour >:U
28 alerts were received in the making of this stupid, stupid thread. I need to reconsider my life choices.

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium
You didn't think I would come back the same old Sophie, did you? Nope, I'm toxic now, and this one has been a long time coming. Welcome to my thread on the Ten Biggest Problems with Cubecraft! Yep, the ten biggest problems - and believe me, there were many that just barely didn't make the list. If you are reading this, best click away - I'm probably going to mention you at some point in this thread.

Problem #1 - Terrible team players, all of you!
Look, I know I was gone a while, but... really? Skyblock comes back, and not one of you thought to try and let me know? Now, I had some wonderful people message me on Discord, and literally hundreds of forum alerts - but not one of you could get on BBC News and say "Sophie - Skyblock is back!"? Not one of you could have flown to Brighton and hung some banners from the skyscrapers in town? They do it for the annual Pride Parade - what, you're telling me Pride is more important than Skyblock? I mean, it is, but only by a little bit! You know what the problem is with this community? You are all too selfish to fly across the world and spread the word!

Problem #2 - Lazy playerbase
So, I come back to Cubecraft after a hecka-long absence, and what do I see? This:

30 years? Is that it!? Are you kidding me!? We've been waiting for Skyblock to return for half a decade! And you can only give it thirty years? Get that number up to at least a couple centuries if you want my respect, butterbean.

Problem #3 - Ungrateful players
Rubik poured his heart and soul into Skyblock, to make it as awesome for us as possible. Where is his praise? His glory? His millions? However many of you have thanked him already, I don't know. But what I do know, is that it isn't nearly enough.

What's that, you thought I was going to forget about the dozens of other wonderul people who worked on it? Nope, not me - that's something a Roblox player would do! I would like to declare my thanks to literally everybody who worked on Skyblock, whether your role was big or small. Not only did Skyblock come out in 2020 as was predicted by the great and glorious Tlmelord back in 2016, but it came out four whole months before summer! I don't care how good you are are saying "thank you", it isn't good enough. Hell, I practice saying "thank you" in front of the mirror two hours a day, and even my gratitude isn't good enough!

Problem #4 - The staff team
Look - I'm not saying the average staff member should be nearly as good as me, but... come on. You're hiring literal ducks now? You're hiring polar bears with spoons? The dog staff member is really cute, sure, but look - they're sleeping on the job!
View attachment 163349View attachment 163350View attachment 163351

But it's okay - I was thinking of applying for the Owner rank at some point in the near future. You know, get this place up to scratch, like the good old days? I've not started my application yet - I still need to annoy some more people in-game until they swear, so I can report them. But, I did make this, just to give ya'll some excitement until I can figure out how I apply for it:
View attachment 163352

Problem #5 - Spiteful behaviour >:U
28 alerts were received in the making of this stupid, stupid thread. I need to reconsider my life choices.
I think you are just jealous you missed out on Skyblock :P

jk ;)

Reactions: Sophie

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
And we’re also happy to see you again! But you missed the biggest problem.
not having you in Cubecraft is the problem

Reactions: ThaDoggo

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
I wasn’t on the forums when you were there, so I didn’t know why everyone likes you. But after your return I totally understand! I love it

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
Top Bottom