Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

💀 Camgames 🎃

Aug 18, 2021
Buckle up- this is a long rant about the problems I have with Cubecraft.

Here we go
***PART 2 COMING VERY SOON***
I do not mean to offend anyone, this is just my personal experiences with Cubecraft, so please don't take anything personal. If you don't like my opinion, then that's a you problem.

1. A really, REALLY bad Moderation Team👷‍♂️👷‍♀️

This might be offensive to some of you on the moderation team, so I am ok if you skip over it. I do have problems with the moderation team. 1st of all, its terrible. Sorry. The mods are really bad at banning people in game. About 1/10 times, there is someone with scaffold, aimbot, autoclick, etc. (On Bedrock) Don't get me started on Java. And no, I am not being biased when I say this, that the Hive has very little hackers, and has a smaller moderation team. Another thing is, Mineplex, one of the WORST MINECRAFT BEDROCK SERVERS, has very little hackers. I played (and still do) play Mineplex, and there are like no hackers.

Another thing about the moderation team is they answer none of my questions. Everything automatically goes to eighter A) Immediate ban, or B) Immediate kick. They false ban more people than people who
actually hack. Which leads me too...

2. Hackers🧑‍💻

I get it. Everyone hates hackers. But Cubecraft, holy crap, you take it to a whole other level. I have seen more hackers on Cubecraft Bedrock alone than on ever other Minecraft server on Bedrock and Java combined. And I play The Hive, Gamers React, (Sever I will not say for privacy reasons), Mineplex, and Hypixel. And when there is a hacker on those servers, they are banned. I have so much footage of hackers its not even funny. And know what the funny part is? THEY NEVER GET BANNED! One of my ex-friends hacked on Cubecraft, and to this day is still not banned. The anit-cheat is terrible, good god. And
don't even think about asking me about Java Cubecraft.

3. The UI🔢

The newer menu UI. Ugh. It really sucks the little bit of fun Cubecraft still had right out of me. This new UI is so laggy and buggy, its not even fun. I play on Pc, Switch, and PS4. The game freezes for about 1 1/2 seconds before I can buy anything. And the loot menus is bad also. The shop and game selection NPC is so sloppy and unorganized. The old UI was
actually easy to understand and not laggy.

4. The Loot (AKA Scams)💸💰🤑

Ugh. unfortunately, I was a
victim of Cubecraft's cash grab. Spoiler alert: Its all one, big, fat, SCAM. Add this math: 10$ per rank. 8 games. So that is 80$. Not counting: Egg Skins, Shop Skins, Chest Skins, Bundles, and other overpriced crap. Cubecraft Java is actually good in this department, its not that overpriced and you get an ok amount of loot. Take Hive, for example. One time payment, done. Have a lot of content, plus unlockables. You can even buy bundles for a fraction of Cube's prices and get 10 times the amount of stuff. Cubecraft is just one giant SCAM. Why get Survivial Games rank for 10$ when you can get VIP + in Hypixel. Its just not even worth the money. Even the "limited time bundles" are a scam. I have the links to all the old ones. Limited time. Big whoop.

5. The players/Users/Members/Whatever 👶
Cubecraft's players are so toxic half the time its not even funny. Basically, when you win, I don't get a gg. I get a: "Your so trash kid, go touch some grass." When I loose, I get "Sucks to be you, idiot." Yes, I did get those messages. It just makes the games unfun and annoying to play. And the Members on the forums are also really bad. I hate those stupid 3 year old kids who go "OoH pRoFiLe PiCtUrE cHaNgE" Its so annoying. Those users (I will not say their usernames, but its clear who I am talking about) try to make friends with people by saying like "100 more likes and your ahead of me OMG BRUH OMGGGGG!!!!" and really I just end up ignoring them. It gets annoying when you want to use your message page for actual conversations.

Overall, Cubecraft is a really bad sever, in my opinion. It lacks anything that actually sets it apart from others, besides scams, a bad staff, annoying users, bad skyblock, "Bedwars" and SURVIVAL GAMES OMG!!111!!11 SO GUD RIGHT?//????/

Remember, if you hate this post, do /sr! It defiantly works!
Anyway, thats my opinion on Cubecraft.
Now, if you excuse me, I am going to play Hypixel
Peace out,
Camgames.

Last edited:

La J

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2021
Italiaaa

Here we go

I do not mean to offend anyone, this is just my personal experiences with Cubecraft, so please don't take anything personal. If you don't like my opinion, then that's a you problem.

1. Moderation Team👷‍♂️👷‍♀️

This might be offensive to some of you on the moderation team, so I am ok if you skip over it. I do have problems with the moderation team. 1st of all, its terrible. Sorry. The mods are really bad at banning people in game. About 1/10 times, there is someone with scaffold, aimbot, autoclick, etc. (On Bedrock) Don't get me started on Java. And no, I am not being biased when I say this, that the Hive has very little hackers, and has a smaller moderation team. Another thing is, Mineplex, one of the WORST MINECRAFT BEDROCK SERVERS, has very little hackers. I played (and still do) play Mineplex, and there are like no hackers.

Another thing about the moderation team is they answer none of my questions. Everything automatically goes to eighter A) Immediate ban, or B) Immediate kick. They false ban more people than people who

2. Hackers🧑‍💻

I get it. Everyone hates hackers. But Cubecraft, holy crap, you take it to a whole other level. I have seen more hackers on Cubecraft Bedrock alone than on ever other Minecraft server on Bedrock and Java combined. And I play The Hive, Gamers React, (Sever I will not say for privacy reasons), Mineplex, and Hypixel. And when there is a hacker on those servers, they are banned. I have so much footage of hackers its not even funny. And know what the funny part is? THEY NEVER GET BANNED! One of my ex-friends hacked on Cubecraft, and to this day is still not banned. The anit-cheat is terrible, good god. And

3. The UI🔢

The newer menu UI. Ugh. It really sucks the little bit of fun Cubecraft still had right out of me. This new UI is so laggy and buggy, its not even fun. I play on Pc, Switch, and PS4. The game freezes for about 1 1/2 seconds before I can buy anything. And the loot menus is bad also. The shop and game selection NPC is so sloppy and unorganized. The old UI was

victim of Cubecraft's cash grab. Spoiler alert: Its all one, big, fat, SCAM. Add this math: 10$ per rank. 8 games. So that is 80$. Not counting: Egg Skins, Shop Skins, Chest Skins, Bundles, and other overpriced crap. Cubecraft Java is actually good in this department, its not that overpriced and you get an ok amount of loot. Take Hive, for example. One time payment, done. Have a lot of content, plus unlockables. You can even buy bundles for a fraction of Cube's prices and get 10 times the amount of stuff. Cubecraft is just one giant SCAM. Why get Survivial Games rank for 10$ when you can get VIP + in Hypixel. Its just not even worth the money. Even the "limited time bundles" are a scam. I have the links to all the old ones. Limited time. Big whoop.

Cubecraft's players are so toxic half the time its not even funny. Basically, when you win, I don't get a gg. I get a: "Your so trash kid, go touch some grass." When I loose, I get "Sucks to be you, idiot." Yes, I did get those messages. It just makes the games unfun and annoying to play. And the Members on the forums are also really bad. I hate those stupid 3 year old kids who go "OoH pRoFiLe PiCtUrE cHaNgE" Its so annoying. Those users (I will not say their usernames, but its clear who I am talking about) try to make friends with people by saying like "100 more likes and your ahead of me OMG BRUH OMGGGGG!!!!" and really I just end up ignoring them. It gets annoying when you want to use your message page for actual conversations.

Overall, Cubecraft is a really bad sever, in my opinion. It lacks anything that actually sets it apart from others, besides scams, a bad staff, annoying users, bad skyblock, "Bedwars" and SURVIVAL GAMES OMG!!111!!11 SO GUD RIGHT?//????/

Peace out,
Camgames.
ur wrong for some parts, first finding hackers on bedrock cubecraft recently is rare and talking bout people being toxic i think it’s a bit of lie in 2 years of cubecraft player i’ve never seen or got an toxic message from someone u may have got some toxic message from one guy that doesn’t mean the whole community is toxic, talking bout loot they didn’t force u to buy so if u can buy it otherwise just have fun without it lol

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Why get Survivial Games rank for 10$ when you can get VIP + in Hypixel.
You’re comparing a Bedrock rank and Java rank. That doesn’t seem reasonable nor is it giving you any fair statistics.

Even the "limited time bundles" are a scam. I have the links to all the old ones. Limited time. Big whoop.
Unfortunately this is an issue outside of our possibilities. Microsoft has to patch the issue, but they haven’t so far 🤷🏼‍♀️.
I hate those stupid 3 year old kids who go "OoH pRoFiLe PiCtUrE cHaNgE" Its so annoying. Those users (I will not say their usernames, but its clear who I am talking about) try to make friends with people by saying like "100 more likes and your ahead of me OMG BRUH OMGGGGG!!!!" and really I just end up ignoring them. It gets annoying when you want to use your message page for actual conversations.
I’m not exactly sure what the issue here is. People want to start conversations and talk to each other, by doing both of these things you can easily make connections with newer forum members. By hating or disallowing these messages, I can assure you that the forums would be a lot more inactive and that there would be less interaction between players. If you don’t like the message you can always ignore the players sending them or delete them off your profile 🤷🏼‍♀️

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
I beg to differ with that. It has gotten substantially more toxic recently, but it still is one of the friendliest servers.
I saw one toxic player today, which is the first in about 2 weeks, in Bedrock Edition, when they were much more common a few months ago.

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
Toxicity can at times be a problem however everything said about Java (I don't play Bedrock so won't comment on that) hackers is completely false. I'm constantly on the lookout for anyone to report, be it for breaking chat rules, trolling, or hacking. And I genuinely barely come across anyone doing anything at all that's reportable. And most of those are banned after a simple in-game report.

Now I'm going to be very clear about the fact that I have no idea about your skill level, or you as a person. So everything I'm saying now is aimed more as a general warning than specifically at you.

With that being said, it can be incredibly easy for inexperienced pvpers to mistake very skilled people for hackers, I've fallen victim to this myself in the past. If at all possible for you I'd reccomend recording anyone you think could be hacking, then rewatching the footage in slow motion, it'll help you determine if someone is actually hacking or is just really really skilled at the game, trust me those people exist! :p
P.S. Keep in mind lag is a thing as well, sometimes a slight lag spike can make someone look like they're hacking when they're not!

💀 Camgames 🎃

Aug 18, 2021
I saw one toxic player today, which is the first in about 2 weeks, in Bedrock Edition, when they were much more common a few months ago.
ur wrong for some parts, first finding hackers on bedrock cubecraft recently is rare and talking bout people being toxic i think it’s a bit of lie in 2 years of cubecraft player i’ve never seen or got an toxic message from someone u may have got some toxic message from one guy that doesn’t mean the whole community is toxic, talking bout loot they didn’t force u to buy so if u can buy it otherwise just have fun without it lol
Me playing since 2018: u sure bout that?

I literally have 2 videos about hackers and I found them like 2 days apart from each other.

You’re comparing a Bedrock rank and Java rank. That doesn’t seem reasonable nor is it giving you any fair point.
Hive +.
I’m not exactly sure what the issue here is. People want to start conversations and talk to each other, by doing both of these things you can easily make connections with newer forum members. By hating or disallowing these messages, I can assure you that the forums would be a lot more inactive and that there would be less interaction between players. If you don’t like the message you can always ignore the players sending them or delete them off your profile 🤷🏼‍♀️
These messages are annoying when like 8 different people go PFP ChAnGe!!!111!1!
Ik it was changed. I changed it.

Unfortunately this is an issue outside of our possibilities. Microsoft has to patch the issue, but they haven’t so far 🤷🏼‍♀️.
So, creating birthday bundle bring backs and also having kids on the discord spam the links is Microsoft's problem?

• Angry
Reactions: ENDERIUM

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
So, creating birthday bundle bring backs and also having kids on the discord spam the links is Microsoft's problem?

Yes. It is their problem.

Me playing since 2018: u sure bout that?

I’ve been playing since late 2015, it was much worse in years past compared to now. I frequent both networks and do not encounter as many toxic users or cheaters.

With all do respect, a lot of what your saying in this thread simply isn’t true, has been explained in-general to the community, or to you specifically before.

Your complaining about toxicity being a big problem, yet a lot of your thread is toxic and accusatory twords the staff team or the player base. Negativity like this, without any sort of solutions or anything positive outlooks is not helpful or useful to us or the community.

If you have suggestions on what we can do to improve player experience, feel free to post them. That’s far more constructive and efficient than this.

xFqbian

Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2020
SNOWING
I think I feel like agree this threads because I use /sr to report hackers and no one response lel

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
About 1/10 times, there is someone with scaffold, aimbot, autoclick, etc. (On Bedrock) Don't get me started on Java.
I have played Java for many many years and I think nowadays the amount of hackers is so much less due to improvements in Sentinel and the moderation team. Hackers usually get banned by Sentinel before a staff member can ban them.
It used to be way worse a couple of years ago and due to the hard work of the entire staff team it has become way better over the time. And if you don't agree, you can always create a report and the hackers will still get punished.

As for Bedrock I don't know much about how many hackers there are. I do know that Bedrock is very popular and a lot of people play it, making it the more players the more hackers. I believe that the system to fight hackers will improve over the time, just like Java, and it will be perfectionized eventually.

Cubecraft's staff members do not control the amount of hackers that come online and they're doing everything possible to keep it fun for everyone. A big and popular server will attract quite some hackers yes. Unfortunately this is a problem for every popular Minecraft server and not just for Cube.

Reactions: Goldy

💀 Camgames 🎃

Aug 18, 2021
I have played Java for many many years and I think nowadays the amount of hackers is so much less due to improvements in Sentinel and the moderation team. Hackers usually get banned by Sentinel before a staff member can ban them.
It used to be way worse a couple of years ago and due to the hard work of the entire staff team it has become way better over the time. And if you don't agree, you can always create a report and the hackers will still get punished.

As for Bedrock I don't know much about how many hackers there are. I do know that Bedrock is very popular and a lot of people play it, making it the more players the more hackers. I believe that the system to fight hackers will improve over the time, just like Java, and it will be perfectionized eventually.

Cubecraft's staff members do not control the amount of hackers that come online and they're doing everything possible to keep it fun for everyone. A big and popular server will attract quite some hackers yes. Unfortunately this is a problem for every popular Minecraft server and not just for Cube.
I will admit: Java isn't as bad as Bedrock. But yall don't understand, with MY experiences, it is just not fun at all anymore.

• Angry
Reactions: ENDERIUM

RadiumWave

Novice Member
Jun 12, 2020
North Carolina, United States of America
Pronouns
He/Him
I'va played The Cube (Bedrock). I haven't ever seen any toxic messages or hackers (besides like 3 times).
I agree with part of this. The toxicity is not an issue but I frequently see hackers in eggwars duos which I play a lot.
However since I play duos it is less of an issue since hackers usually que solo meaning my teamate and I can take him/her out.
Still annoying though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 💀 Camgames 🎃

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
To be honest, you might be right at some points, but the moderation is not one of them. They sometimes annoy the heck out of me, but they’re justificable at banning the right players who are breaking the rules. Though they can not cover everything, since they are simple outmatched by rulebreakers.

2. Hackers🧑‍💻

I barely get matched up against any hackers. I simply don’t agree. I do have no idea about your POV however.

4. The Loot (AKA Scams)

You can like also not buy a rank.

True, but like idc. Im too old for all of that.

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him

Here we go
***PART 2 COMING VERY SOON***

2. Hackers🧑‍💻

3. The UI🔢

Peace out,
Camgames.
Dude if you wanna leave the cubecraft then leave but don’t ruin other peoples fun by saying cubecraft community is trash. This is a troll.

Reactions: RadiumWave
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom