Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I love many genres of music, as well as artists and albums. However, I find some of my favourite songs or artists come from recommendations. Therefore, I would love to hear everyone's favourite music and have possible discussions on a variety of topics related.

~ My favourite artist has to be Lorde, MØ and many others.
~ I really enjoy listening to the genres Pop and Electronic.
~ It is a very hard choice but my favourite albums would have to be Hopeless Fountain Kingdoms, Lust For Life and Melodrama.

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
I love pop and dance music, but really I will listen to anything that sounds good. I'll see if I can find some songs to recommend and I'll message you later!

Reactions: Gemmmmie

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Ohh, I really love the listen music! One of my favorite things to do! I think my current favorite artist is Post Malone, his music is sooo good at he's actually good, he kinda makes rap and sing songs but he's also a real good rockstar! If you go to his YouTube channel you can watch Post Malone x Nurvana Tribute stream! It's actually really good! A full stream of rock music and I like rock and his type of music he makes!

I also really like to listen to the band Fozzy, not that popular but it has his good songs! Also listening to Bad Religion and Guns 'N Roses because my parents listen to that when they were younger. So, I grew up with that.

For the rest I think "sing rap" is cool to listen to. Think about Juice WRLD (RIP) and The Weeknd! Awesome! I also listen to DJ's a little bit, but those are more popular songs from Hardwell, Marshmello and a few others.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom