Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Low Chee Liang

May 4, 2016
earth
I think that everyone should be able to vote for item types in chests, stores, time and stuff like that. They should be able to buy something like a vote machine in the in game store with points.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I think that everyone should be able to vote for item types in chests, stores, time and stuff like that. They should be able to buy something like a vote machine in the in game store with points.
One word: No.
The real answer: Donators will feel scammed as they lost their best perk, and this is just an awful idea in my opinion as no donators = no Cubecraft.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Those are one of the few premium perks given to those who have donated, they do not get much and it wouldn't be nice to take that away from them.
Another reason is majority would win the votes that way, it would be really hard to play the game of their choice if they have majority voting.
I think it would be unfair so I'm sorry but -1 for me.

I'm also pretty sure a similar thread has been made. (You can use the search bar and put in key words)

Reactions: Despacito 2

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
If this ever gets added Normal and possibly Hardcore mode isn't going to be a thing anymore. It's just going to be op op op op op mode. (Based on the people's chat in the eggwars waiting lobby) Even though i'm a stone rank :( and I would also like to vote for item types, my answer would still be a no.. Sorry about that.

MrTokay

Jul 4, 2016
Jon's house
www.cubecraft.net
This is the best part of being a donator, why would they remove it?

Also, games would be flooded with votes.

Donators deserve this privilege.

However, this may be implemented for some types of votes, I can see that.

(Egg Wars health?)

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
I think it should just be like this: if there are no donators, a random result will be chosen, otherwise, donors would be able to choose.

That way, donors would still be able to vote normally, yet you don't need to find a donor to play OP.

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
Pretty much what most of the others said, there currently aren't say a surplus of premium player perks and removing one of the biggest ones would be bad for several reasons. This would anger premium players who have paid for the extra perks and deserve them, this would also discourage others from purchasing a rank.

Reactions: Lezappen

MrTokay

Jul 4, 2016
Jon's house
www.cubecraft.net
I think it should just be like this: if there are no donators, a random result will be chosen, otherwise, donors would be able to choose.

That way, donors would still be able to vote normally, yet you don't need to find a donor to play OP.
I like that, its a cool twist on what he said.

You should suggest it n your own thread:)

D

Deleted member 162332

Hola busco trabajar como helper (Ayudante) se ingles perfectamente, soy Serio y trabajador juego bastante en su servvidor y estoy acostumbrado a Ayudar s gente que no saben hacer cosas espero una respuesta

Hello I seek work as helper ( assistant ) you perfectly English , I'm serious and hardworking enough in his servvidor game and I'm used to assist s people who can not do things I expect an answer

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Hola busco trabajar como helper (Ayudante) se ingles perfectamente, soy Serio y trabajador juego bastante en su servvidor y estoy acostumbrado a Ayudar s gente que no saben hacer cosas espero una respuesta

Hello I seek work as helper ( assistant ) you perfectly English , I'm serious and hardworking enough in his servvidor game and I'm used to assist s people who can not do things I expect an answer
Please apply in the Staff Applications section, and be sure to read the entire thread. Good luck!

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado

Um, your English isn't very perfect.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Those are one of the few premium perks given to those who have donated, they do not get much and it wouldn't be nice to take that away from them.
Another reason is majority would win the votes that way, it would be really hard to play the game of their choice if they have majority voting.
I think it would be unfair so I'm sorry but -1 for me.

I'm also pretty sure a similar thread has been made. (You can use the search bar and put in key words)
What she said...
I don't want 24/7 EggWars OP

Reactions: Lezappen

Low Chee Liang

May 4, 2016
earth

That way, donors would still be able to vote normally, yet you don't need to find a donor to play OP.[/QUOTE OK听起来还可以哦(it said that i can speak to you in eng french or chinese so i just speaker in chinese lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!!
Basketman wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
I have a question. Can we give suggestions for the forums in feedback and suggestions??
Reesle wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday :D
Reesle wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom