Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DreamTrcikz

Jan 4, 2017
Hi , 2 months ago i was thinking about if post or not post this , i had tried to play in peace everydays PvP 1.8 , but now i can't see anymore that unfair server , if i tell you that everydays in all maps of PvP 1.8 exists no one or two , more of four guys that have some cheat like Makro , killaura and speed run , will you trust me? . Please and yes , better if my post just be like "Cry post" or something , but is 100% truthfully , i tried to report one currently hacker that play in the night like 23:00-1:00 GMT -05 , but these case just "closed" saying me that they couldn't ban him because my video isn't enough proof , Really the staff need more proof that someone kill with killaura ? Seriously i have 1 year enjoying of this server and i had never seen some moderator or helper or admin , Please if you read it and you think that i'm just lying , go to PvP and play in 1.8 and check with your eyes

Reactions: TriangleAttack

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Hi , 2 months ago i was thinking about if post or not post this , i had tried to play in peace everydays PvP 1.8 , but now i can't see anymore that unfair server , if i tell you that everydays in all maps of PvP 1.8 exists no one or two , more of four guys that have some cheat like Makro , killaura and speed run , will you trust me? . Please and yes , better if my post just be like "Cry post" or something , but is 100% truthfully , i tried to report one currently hacker that play in the night like 23:00-1:00 GMT -05 , but these case just "closed" saying me that they couldn't ban him because my video isn't enough proof , Really the staff need more proof that someone kill with killaura ? Seriously i have 1 year enjoying of this server and i had never seen some moderator or helper or admin , Please if you read it and you think that i'm just lying , go to PvP and play in 1.8 and check with your eyes
You need several tests to verify if the hacker has kill aura or not. Sometimes, just one instance isn't enough unless they're using obvious hacks such as speed or crits.

What if that one instance shows an actual legitimate player with good combos? I've fought a decent youtuber PvPer (had good execution and skill) last night and I initially thought he was hacking.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
In the recording try to catch them hitting you while eating, or his head jerking from player to player. Also him hitting the villager while shopping.

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
As everyone says: The Developers are currently working on a new Anti-Cheat System to make the server hacker free. :)

Also, Staff can't be everywhere to ban all the hackers, since they aren't hackers, but people with a life, so deal with it.
For now you can record and report the hackers at the report section. :)

Staff are most of the time vanish, so that could be a reason why you think they aren't there, but they are. :)

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
Please, do not start complaning, or making a whole new thread for the sole purpose of telling people about the hackers, CubeCraft is aware of that situation, and the developers are working on a anti-cheat, so please CubeCraft is relying on us to be the "Anti-Cheat" by reporting.

Report here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/login

NEED VIDEO EVIDENCE

Questions:
I DONT HAVE A YT ACCOUNT, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Login to your email, go onto youtube, click on the top right hand side, on the blue icon. And you're in

HOW LONG SHOULD MY VIDEOS BE?
The max is 5 minutes, but if you want it to upload fast, 5-15 seconds.

I DON'T HAVE A SCREEN RECORDER, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
They're multiple free good screen recorders. The top that most people download are:

OBS: https://obsproject.com/
Bandicam: https://www.bandicam.com/
Fraps: http://www.fraps.com/

OBS, is the most advanced and very good. But it's hard to set up, so it's not worth it for a 15 second report.

Bandicam, it's my favorite you don't need to adjust for screen, it's automatically ready with full screen. And just 1 click of a key in your keyboard and you're recording (f12)

Fraps, i've never used fraps. But it looks easy to use, very good. I really suggest it.

Last edited:

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown

I have had many reports denied too, even though all the people I reported were actual hackers. I don't blame the staff, the video is really laggy and all, since I play on a laptop. I have seen some staff come on in FFA occasionally, but not as often enough to really create an effect. And now before I get a reply such as, "Staff can't be everywhere!!!" I obviously know that... Yet most of the staffs I have seen only come to FFA 1.8 once in every couple months. When they do, it's not for long (even if they are vanished, I hardly see one lobby where a hacker gets banned, rather it's them leaving or getting kicked.). FFA is pretty hard to play when you have 5-8 bhoppers who don't fight each other. Though when you find a small lobby, try playing there. Usually hackers will go to bigger lobbies. Really there isn't much to do about the hackers but live it through and hopefully wait for them to get banned.

ImWattsy

Aug 8, 2016
Australia

Record with OBS, Very simple and easy to use and it take's seconds within to upload to youtube then you just need to file a report and hope you've enough evidence.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Record with OBS, Very simple and easy to use and it take's seconds within to upload to youtube then you just need to file a report and hope you've enough evidence.

Takes a while to set up, not to mention hackers can come and go and toggle. Though it gets annoying when you have to spend basically all your time recording the onslaught of hackers.

ShyRazu

Jan 26, 2017
Takes a while to set up, not to mention hackers can come and go and toggle. Though it gets annoying when you have to spend basically all your time recording the onslaught of hackers.
This is why I use ShadowPlays!
If you have NVIDIA GPU, try download GeForce Experience 2.1.xxx. It is really easy to use and you don't have to have it open 24/7. It's a program that runs in the background and let you record everything that happened on your screen in a range from 1 minute to 20 minutes ago! Look it up. I caught a total of 27 hackers in a span of 10 hours and less of playing with ShadowPlay.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I have had many reports denied too, even though all the people I reported were actual hackers. I don't blame the staff, the video is really laggy and all, since I play on a laptop. I have seen some staff come on in FFA occasionally, but not as often enough to really create an effect. And now before I get a reply such as, "Staff can't be everywhere!!!" I obviously know that... Yet most of the staffs I have seen only come to FFA 1.8 once in every couple months. When they do, it's not for long (even if they are vanished, I hardly see one lobby where a hacker gets banned, rather it's them leaving or getting kicked.). FFA is pretty hard to play when you have 5-8 bhoppers who don't fight each other. Though when you find a small lobby, try playing there. Usually hackers will go to bigger lobbies. Really there isn't much to do about the hackers but live it through and hopefully wait for them to get banned.
When moderators get on to play, they want to play to have fun. So they choose their favorite game modes and hang out and play. If they find hackers, they ban on the spot. Moderators don't get on the server and play for the sole purpose of finding hackers, they want to enjoy the server like the rest of us.
Now I know for a fact moderators come on to 1.8 FFA a good bit. Usually it's when they have a group to hang out with is when they play it. This might be why you don't find many moderators in your specific games.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
When moderators get on to play, they want to play to have fun. So they choose their favorite game modes and hang out and play. If they find hackers, they ban on the spot. Moderators don't get on the server and play for the sole purpose of finding hackers, they want to enjoy the server like the rest of us.
Now I know for a fact moderators come on to 1.8 FFA a good bit. Usually it's when they have a group to hang out with is when they play it. This might be why you don't find many moderators in your specific games.
I know that, but I hardly see staff in 1.8 FFA, and I practically live there (cause I have no life).

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom