Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
You're saying that it's a problem that Sentinel bans hackers? What are you, insane?
lol, your just appeared like john cena
Anyway, no I'm saying that Sentinel is banning all hackers, so every hacker you report gets denied because they got banned already, so my suggestion is at least give you a handled report, when you ban hackers. (Only if you were to get closed report, because of Sentinel)

D

Deleted member 204478

lol, your just appeared like john cena
Anyway, no I'm saying that Sentinel is banning all hackers, so every hacker you report gets denied because they got banned already, so my suggestion is at least give you a handled report, when you ban hackers. (Only if you were to get closed report, because of Sentinel)
It wouldn't really make sense to get a handled report if the report was completely useless.
You call me insane?
You have just edited your reply, and not have said that in a seperate message, message farming, again.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
At this point they should just make them all Closed when they are done because people can not grasp the fact that it's a single word that no one else can see.
But it's important information for me to know why the report was closed. There really should be 4 states: open, handled, closed, denied. That way I immediately see if there was an issue with my report and I can either make a better report or remember that for the next time. The number of total accepted reports could be removed.

D

Deleted member 169486

But it's important information for me to know why the report was closed. There really should be 4 states: open, handled, closed, denied. That way I immediately see if there was an issue with my report and I can either make a better report or remember that for the next time. The number of total accepted reports could be removed.
Taking an extra 2 seconds to click on the report that says closed will not effect a new report you make.

D

Deleted member 169486

If people did that, the current system would be better than just marking all reports as closed.
But people constantly complain about those 1-2 reports getting closed, like this very thread. If they marked every report the same way people would either A) complain about not knowing right away, or B) be happy and we don't need to deal with everyone complaining.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
But people constantly complain about those 1-2 reports getting closed, like this very thread. If they marked every report the same way people would either A) complain about not knowing right away, or B) be happy and we don't need to deal with everyone complaining.
If they added separate states for denied and closed reports people wouldn't have to complain and also understand the reason more easily.

D

Deleted member 169486

If they added separate states for denied and closed reports people wouldn't have to complain and also understand the reason more easily.
From what I see, they complain about a report just saying 'Closed' over 'Handled' and I don't think adding a third option in there will do anything.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Happy birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Alexp192's profile.
Happy birthday
How many diamond leggings does one need?! 💀
IMG_5496.png
Eli
This Pillars of Fortune update is peak CubeCraft content
UncleSpect wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Happy birthday my friend! 🎈🎉
Top Bottom