Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

VIP players do you think it's a good idea, and also non VIP?

• Yes

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

Pedroo

Dedicated Member
Sep 10, 2016
Portugal
Hello! I am going to talk about a simple idea. It is to make it happen an it is really simple, in think. xD

There are a lot of non VIPs players. Not everyone has the conditions to buy VIP or just do not want to. To change the opinion of those who don’t want to buy VIP you could show it's worth it! You could do it creating events where non VIP players can vote, so you were going to show that being a VIP is worth it and being in solidarity with those who can’t have it. One day or some hours where all players can vote!

I think that the VIPs would not mind if they can vote whenever they want and others vote soon enough it would be very good for them.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
To change the opinion of those who don’t want to buy VIP you could show it's worth it!
They don't need to be able to vote in order to see if buying a rank to vote is worth it or not. Other players that vote can introduce those players to different modes, encouraging the non-ranks to buy a rank if they love a specific gamemode.
An event where everyone could vote would be chaotic since I can guarantee you that the outcome on Eggwars (for example) would always be OP normal or OP triple.

For those who can't afford a rank:
-Check Cube's twitter. Every now and then they host giveaways.
-Tune in to the community stream. Sometimes they give away ranks in a raffle.
-Compete in certain competitions that they host occasionally.

PhantomPunk

May 14, 2016
Mexico
They are called ranges, vip leave it for another server. And give them the option to vote so that they see how serious and you would be giving them range practically, there are several functions that encourage you to have rank, but most can not because they are very small, but growing you will see that they buy

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello! I am going to talk about a simple idea. It is to make it happen an it is really simple, in think. xD

There are a lot of non VIPs players. Not everyone has the conditions to buy VIP or just do not want to. To change the opinion of those who don’t want to buy VIP you could show it's worth it! You could do it creating events where non VIP players can vote, so you were going to show that being a VIP is worth it and being in solidarity with those who can’t have it. One day or some hours where all players can vote!

I think that the VIPs would not mind if they can vote whenever they want and others vote soon enough it would be very good for them.
1. Its called Iron, Lapiz, Gold, Emerald, and Obsidian (Don't forget stone)
not to be rude about that
2. I think that seeing players vote for a mode in a game they can see that they can vote for what ever they want and get that certain mode if they buy it
3. I disagree, it would be total chaos if EVERYONE on the server got votes... it would be like this but 300x more/worse
|
|
V

Attachments

• 2017-10-06_12.04.31.png
    2017-10-06_12.04.31.png
    566 KB · Views: 117

PhantomPunk

May 14, 2016
Mexico
[QUOTE = "AFreakingCookie (Hank), puesto: 913167, miembro: 132048"] 1. Su llamado Hierro, Lapiz, Oro, Esmeralda, y Obsidiana (No se olvide de la piedra)
no ser grosero con eso
2. Creo que al ver a los jugadores votar por un modo en un juego pueden ver que pueden votar por lo que quieran y obtener ese modo si lo compran
3. No estoy de acuerdo, sería un caos total si TODOS en el servidor tuvieran votos ... sería como esto pero 300 veces más / peor
|
|
V [/ QUOTE]
hahha :eek: Exactly, if with 6 ranges is already a chaos in the chat, now imagine if everyone could vote:RE

Unknown_Mediator

Novice Member
Sep 10, 2017
Pizzeria
Even if it is only at certain hours, it would be so chaotic, like OP on every gamemode and tripple health on egg wars, etc.

If players could vote without having a rank (doesn't matter if only at certain hours/time) is gonna be pointless to buy a rank on the first place.

So, not, not agree.

Reactions: Lightning McQueen

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
No they are not
(They are mostly called ranks)
1. Its called Iron, Lapiz, Gold, Emerald, and Obsidian (Don't forget stone)
what about diamond?
Also generally people don't count stone as a rank
For example if I said I have a rank on an alt account would you think I am talking about stone?
Probably not (also I have no other account in case you are curious)

Anyways for the suggestion
This would than mean literally every game you go to you will have votes everyone voting for stuff
Don't like normal SG? Bought a rank so you can play basic? Welp sorry to tell you that nothing you vote for really matters in this scenario because it is whatever the masses think
If the masses want normal it will be normal
Also you don't need to vote to see that others can vote, too look on the store page, or even just attempting to vote without a rank tells you, you need a rank

Reactions: PhantomPunk

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
No they are not
(They are mostly called ranks)

what about diamond?
Also generally people don't count stone as a rank
For example if I said I have a rank on an alt account would you think I am talking about stone?
Probably not (also I have no other account in case you are curious)

Anyways for the suggestion
This would than mean literally every game you go to you will have votes everyone voting for stuff
Don't like normal SG? Bought a rank so you can play basic? Welp sorry to tell you that nothing you vote for really matters in this scenario because it is whatever the masses think
If the masses want normal it will be normal
Also you don't need to vote to see that others can vote, too look on the store page, or even just attempting to vote without a rank tells you, you need a rank
Sorry I forgot about diamond rank, but I get how stone isnt considered a rank, but I thought it was a meme on the forums like

Reactions: PhantomPunk
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
Top Bottom