Will you play this?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hello,

I would like to suggest a new mini game called Escape the prison.

How It works:

There will be different types of map for Players to try. The Gaol for players is to escape the "Prison" in a certain amount of time and be the first one to get out. Inside the prison, there will be all kinds of stuff for players to do like Solving stuff ( for example pressing the right buttons ) in order to advance to the next stage ), Parkour, Mazes ( small ones )and Teamwork ETC. Basically, a bit of everything.
There will be up to 4 teams, completing to be the first to get out of the "prison".

Rules:
In order to be successfully finished, all players from the team will need to complete this. So not just only one person
Not allowed to share answers to other teams

Just my suggestion :)

Kieron

Dec 12, 2015
I don't really like this idea because lots of people will be quite confused on what to do and will get bored of the game quite easily as there's not really a motive to it. Furthermore, this doesn't really sound quite competitive to me.
Thanks for suggesting though!
:)

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
hmm i would kind of tweak the game mode a little to make it less confusing and more logical kind of i cant really explain it but it is a good suggestion however

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
This sounds like a lot of fun, i love puzzles and larkours and stuff so i would definently play this. It might need some tweaking but its a great idea and i would LOVE to see this game being added.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I don't really like this idea because lots of people will be quite confused on what to do and will get bored of the game quite easily as there's not really a motive to it. Furthermore, this doesn't really sound quite competitive to me.
Thanks for suggesting though!
:)
All games don't have to be competitive they just have to be fun and different.

Reactions: Kieron

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
hmm i would kind of tweak the game mode a little to make it less confusing and more logical kind of i cant really explain it but it is a good suggestion however

Thanks for your opinion :D It was just a brief idea of the game so it could be confusing

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
This sounds like a lot of fun, i love puzzles and larkours and stuff so i would definently play this. It might need some tweaking but its a great idea and i would LOVE to see this game being added.

Thanks for your positive feedback!

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
If this is popular, maybe adding more types like Escape the "Hospital" Escape the "School" ETC with clues and random places so it's a bit easier. This game is ideally for people that like solving things, parkour and talking to their teammates. Winning team will get bonus points that they can use to get perks like Answers ( Once )
More obvious clue.

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
This doesn't seem like much of a cubecraft game to me, however if it was to be added it would need to have randomly generated maps so that you couldn't just memorize how to win. Also the team part would annoy peole because one new player and you could loose the game, or the people who go afk.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
This doesn't seem like much of a cubecraft game to me, however if it was to be added it would need to have randomly generated maps so that you couldn't just memorize how to win. Also the team part would annoy peole because one new player and you could loose the game, or the people who go afk.

Solo mode? What do you suggest?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.