• Total voters

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
All fun that you know that but you’ve never been into the staff team which makes your knowledge about updates none to less. You’re just guessing, you don’t know anything. Snowywarz instead has been a member of staff for over/about a year and resigned like last month, which makes his argument about Sentinel more viable.

I'm never been in the staff team but I know for a fact that it is being updated and people don't know jack about what they are talking about. I have spoken to other staff and previous developers and I have learned quite a bit and it's funny to see people act like they know everything and that staff themselves are wrong.

Reactions: Marieke2001

catdisc

Dec 27, 2019
I'm never been in the staff team but I know for a fact that it is being updated and people don't know jack about what they are talking about. I have spoken to other staff and previous developers and I have learned quite a bit and it's funny to see people act like they know everything and that staff themselves are wrong.
Its really not. The same hacks work for almost a year

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Its really not. The same hacks work for almost a year
Doesnt say that they dont work on it. They probably patch the most used/annoying ones. Thus it has changed developers 3 times in a year. Every developer needs to change it to their way of coding and needs to learn how Sentinel works. It’s not something you can just do 3 hours a week.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

catdisc

Dec 27, 2019
Doesnt say that they dont work on it. They probably patch the most used/annoying ones. Thus it has changed developers 3 times in a year. Every developer needs to change it to their way of coding and needs to learn how Sentinel works. It’s not something you can just do 3 hours a week.
Bro, the same hacks have been working for almost a year at this point... I would argue that sentinel from 2018 is better than what it is now, because it actually had an aura check and some other checks. I am sick and tired of repeating my self of how sentinel is bad. Also, when did I say you can do all of this 3 hours a week... BOIIII it has been a year, that shouldve been enough time for them fix the bypasses and false positives

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool Forums member!! 🥳✨
Reesle wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
UncleSpect wrote on _EliteDavy's profile.
thank you for the follow my friend! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
Top Bottom