Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

Reapz

Jul 29, 2018
www.planetminecraft.com
i1nirdd.png

catdisc

Dec 27, 2019
There was a similar servercrasher exploit on the java edition, you had to press the relic hunting game and then send packets wayyy up to crash the lobby (this exploit has been since patched)

catdisc

Dec 27, 2019
Imagine creating a cheat exploit to only then ask the server to patch it just to "help" fix the server.
Its very sad if someone can use servercrasher on cubecraft, one of the biggest mc servers, and yes, youtuber Blink1000 demonstrated the exploit and I believe camezonda saw the video so he patched it. If he didnt make a video about the exploit, it wouldve never got patched

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Since it was available for 4 months straight we had a lot of fun crashing lobbies, but after a while we got bored and since Camezonda did not believe this was possible UHHMMM UHMM "that's not how it works,, I posted a vid of me crashing them, then they patched it. Whole entire moderation team is full of big brainers.
Not once did i refer to Camezonda patching a past exploit, so a very pointless argument to use there.

Whole entire moderation team is full of big brainers.
Yes, for fixing a exploit. Might as well call a staff member a big brainer for patching them in the first place

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

catdisc

Dec 27, 2019
Not once did i refer to Camezonda patching a past exploit, so a very pointless argument to use there.

Yes, for fixing a exploit. Might as well call a staff member a big brainer for patching them in the first place
Just because u didnt talk about camezonda doesnt mean his argument is pointless. Hes still part of the server you know, and he is responsible for patching the servercrasher exploit on java edition. Also a mods job is to punish rule breakers, not to patch exploits. Thats the managment and developers job to do that

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
heres his video:
Yet again, you are still going on about Cam fixing a patch. Cam fixing a patch has nothing to do with what i said at first. I.e past cheat exploit =/= my post on the new cheat exploit

You must have like 10 iq.
Yes, but probably higher iq than most cheaters like you at this point.

Just because u didnt talk about camezonda doesnt mean his argument is pointless.
It is actually as like what i said above.

Also a mods job is to punish rule breakers, not to patch exploits. Thats the managment and developers job to do that
Incase you didn't know, i'm really much aware what a Mod does. Also you pretty much destroyed your argument of " he is responsible for patching the servercrasher exploit on java edition." by saying that.

catdisc

Dec 27, 2019
Yet again, you are still going on about Cam fixing a patch. Cam fixing a patch has nothing to do with what i said at first. I.e past cheat exploit =/= my post on the new cheat exploit

Yes, but probably higher iq than most cheaters like you at this point.

It is actually as like what i said above.

Incase you didn't know, i'm really much aware what a Mod does. Also you pretty much destroyed your argument of " he is responsible for patching the servercrasher exploit on java edition." by saying that.
I posted the video because you didnt believe that he made a video about it "Yup, sure you did." and what we are talking about does have to with cubecraft servercrasher exploits and that exploit on bedrock works because 95% of the checks are disabled in bedrock cube. A cheater who knows whats wrong with sentinel has a higher iq than you but a trash cheater has a lower iq than you. just saying. You literally said "Not once did i refer to Camezonda patching a past exploit, so a very pointless argument to use there." like if he was going off topic or smth and how does me saying "Also a mods job is to punish rule breakers, not to patch exploits. Thats the managment and developers job to do that" destroy my point? idk what ur trying to say but explain it if you think im wrong

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
I posted the video because you didnt believe that he made a video about it "Yup, sure you did."
Not once did i say i didn't believe you nor did i comment on the fact you had a video about it.

A cheater who knows whats wrong with sentinel has a higher iq than you but a trash cheater has a lower iq than you. just saying.
Such a bold assumption to use right there.

You literally said "Not once did i refer to Camezonda patching a past exploit, so a very pointless argument to use there." like if he was going off topic or smth and how does me saying "Also a mods job is to punish rule breakers, not to patch exploits. Thats the managment and developers job to do that" destroy my point?

he is responsible for patching the servercrasher exploit on java edition.
Also a mods job is to punish rule breakers, not to patch exploits. Thats the managment and developers job to do that
What else would i need to say about that?

idk what ur trying to say but explain it if you think im wrong
All i can say is, you trying to prove me wrong has gone very badly by using awful assumptions and using pretty much very wrong statements when infact they aren't true. /shrug

catdisc

Dec 27, 2019
Not once did i say i didn't believe you nor did i comment on the fact you had a video about it.
YOU LITERALLY SAID "Yup, sure you did." which shows that you didnt believe we had a video about it
Such a bold assumption to use right there.
What I said is probably true tho
What else would i need to say about that?
What I tried to say is that the managment and developers job to patch exploits, not the mods job to do that
All i can say is, you trying to prove me wrong has gone very badly by using awful assumptions and using pretty much very wrong statements when infact they aren't true. /shrug
Can you prove that what we said isnt true? I like how you say that but you dont prove it. Also why do you think what I am saying is assumptions? I literally linked you the vid, to prove my point about the servercrasher exploit on java. your probably gona say"ItS gOiNg OfF tOpIc, BeCaUsE yOuR nOt TaLkInG aBoUt ThE nEw ExPloIt" So what if we dont talk the new exploit? Dont they both have to the with servercrashing?

catdisc

Dec 27, 2019
What is the point of arguing lmao? You shouldn't crash the server and if you do and get caught it will be patched and you will be punished. smh.
My point is that the exploit wasnt patched for like 6 months and it was only patched because of the video and most hackers wouldnt care if they got caught because most of them have alts

richard1337

Nov 13, 2019
funny

you can just register unlimited accounts for free in bedrock, so punishing users crashing the server wouldn't help

also, this crasher is open-source and takes only like 5 lines of code, I wonder why it didnt get patched yet

Reactions: catdisc

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I am 1000% sure that Sentinel is not getting updated,
All fun that you know that but you’ve never been into the staff team which makes your knowledge about updates none to less. You’re just guessing, you don’t know anything. Snowywarz instead has been a member of staff for over/about a year and resigned like last month, which makes his argument about Sentinel more viable.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom