Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should endermen be added to tower defence in the future?

• Yes

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mr Cryptic

Jun 29, 2019
I am a very big fan of tower defence, I play it every day.
This feature is not necessary but I think it would be a cool addition if endermen were added to the game.

I think they should have:
normal speed (1.6)
cost 600EXP to buy
give 100EXP each time you send one and they die
cost 400 coins to send at level 1 (or 4800 per wave)
(i forgot how much health they should have so someone suggest a good health amount please)

And the special feature they should have is they should be invulnerable to archer towers, turret towers and shulker necromancer towers (because in minecraft, endermen can't be hit by projectiles and all these towers use projectiles to attack, so it would make sense).

I think they should be added because archer IV towers are OP since ppl who play these days just build a whole line of them, and they will shred any blaze or level IV skeletons that come past. At least with artillery IV towers, blazes are effective because they are invulnerable to them, whereas nothing is safe from archer IVs so I think endermen would be a good little trick to use against archer IV spammers.

But let me know what u think my fellow tower defence players. Good idea? Bad idea? Or should the endermen properties be changed?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
had to reinstall minecraft just for the twitch cape (then uninstall it again)

looks great on my skin
image-51.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BurgerCat13's profile.
🍔
BurgerCat13 wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy cake day Eva
caraMel wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA!!!! ✨
Top Bottom