Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Raeblue

Mar 14, 2014
Physchotic Land
Idk it's basically just the armor because you can't do ender pearls or they could glitch through map and do many bad things.

Peat53

Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2014
Yeah good point just most of these comments suck so u gotta be the one to post something positive. I like the idea of the ended pear remember I said I suck at pvp

Raindrop57

Mar 29, 2014
A Raincloud
Yeah, I think that the player should get a wood sword as a stone, to make up for the power of the ender eyes. However, I think this should be added, as it adds a fun element to PVP. :) And a code would most likely be implemented to remove all entities above a certain height, to avoid the snowman's hat issue. The other impossible to reach places are fine, they're either small or they're spawnpoints, I'm pretty sure.

Rimell

Apr 6, 2014
you could glitch out side the map with the ender pearls
I don't think that it would really matter if people can glitch out of the map because there is nothing but the void outside of the map anyway? It would be pointless to get outside of the map. :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom