Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

deathdragon206

Oct 26, 2013
Virginia ^_^
I know there have been threads about this, but this is different

lvl 1- iron sword, purple leather helmet, black leather chestplate, purple leather pants, black leather boots
lvl 2- sharp 1 iron sword, purple helmet, black chestplate, purple pants, black boots-prot 1
lvl 3- sharp 2 iron sword, purple helmet, black chestplate, purple pants, black boots-prot 2
lvl 4- sharp 3 iron sword, purple helmet, black chestplate, purple pants, black boots-prot 3
lvl 5- sharp 4 diamond sword, purple helmet, black chestplate, purple pants, black boots-prot 4
lvl 6- sharp 5 diamond sword, purple helmet, black chestplate, purple pants, black boots-prot 5

AND what makes this special, each lvl would have a ender eye that they cant drop, and when you click it, it teleports you behind the closest person within 15 blocks to surprise attack them

Reactions: Rimell

____Finn____

Apr 17, 2014
The Milky Way
Idk.. It's good ! And I don't think that people would have to choose between warrior and enderman...But ender eye is kinda OP... Maybe ender pearls? It's less OP and it takes some damage.(which doesn't make it OP) :3 Also warrior has more armour than enderman ;)

Reactions: deathdragon206

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
I'd say for a stone have leather helm & chestplate, with ender pearls instead of an ender eye, so it wouldn't be too close to warrior, and it wouldn't be overly OP either. I'd say 3-5 enderpearls for stones going up from there.

BlazeGamingHD

Jan 3, 2014
The Nether
I'd say for a stone have leather helm & chestplate, with ender pearls instead of an ender eye, so it wouldn't be too close to warrior, and it wouldn't be overly OP either. I'd say 3-5 enderpearls for stones going up from there.
That would make it much more fair.

Raindrop57

Mar 29, 2014
A Raincloud
Nobody ever seems to bring up that someone else could use Enderman to reach the player in the impossible place and kill them/make them flee...

Peat53

Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2014
Some of these comments sound harsh. So im gona say something to turn that around. I think this kit will really help me to be honest cuz i really suck at pvp and i can never run away in time. and even if i start to bolt away they get me before i can take a step. So this will help me when im in a sticky situation like the example i just gave. So yeah thats pretty mush it

Raeblue

Mar 14, 2014
Physchotic Land
Ya but with ender pearls people could probably go to places where you can't originally get too so idk it's kind of just the same kit as warrior and you can't go from a sharp 3 iron sword to sharp 4 diamond stay with the same sword.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats... finally!!! Welcome to the team 🩷
caraMel wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats!!! Welcome back to the team 🩷
caraMel wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!!! Welcome to the team 🩷
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations on helper W:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations on helper!:D
Top Bottom