Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ReyGamerMX

May 14, 2017
I'm tired of always coming an enemy and I remove everything from the chest, I propose that they put an enderchest only for the team

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't really understand you. You can type your suggestion in your native language. There are enough players on this big network who speak your language.

For what I do understand you is that you're suggesting an Enderchest for your own team in Team Eggwars, is that correct?

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I don't really understand you. You can type your suggestion in your native language. There are enough players on this big network who speak your language.

For what I do understand you is that you're suggesting an Enderchest for your own team in Team Eggwars, is that correct?
He means he don't like That his stuff is getting stolen by other team mates. So to add a ender chest to keep your own stuff save.

But I agree a bit. It's annoying to have players that are stealing your stuff What's not from them.

Reactions: 0ffense

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
I don't think it should be a PHYSICAL ender chest, instead IMO I think there should be a /echest command that opens you ender chest. However, you can only use the command within a certain radius on your base.

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
I understand that it is very annoying for you! But to be right add a enderchest seems to me nothing! Make sure you fast you chests turns out, play with friends then you can fairly.

Rubbii

May 3, 2017
Australia M8
I think there could be a setting to choose if you want the chest you placed to be private or for everyone. So when you place it, it comes up with a screen asking if you want the chest to just be yours or a team chest, and when your egg gets broken, the chest is unlocked and anyone can access the chest.

( feel free to add suggestions or improvements to this )

XX
Rubbii

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I think there could be a setting to choose if you want the chest you placed to be private or for everyone. So when you place it, it comes up with a screen asking if you want the chest to just be yours or a team chest, and when your egg gets broken, the chest is unlocked and anyone can access the chest.

( feel free to add suggestions or improvements to this )

XX
Rubbii
Would be completely unnecessary since you've got your own inventory.
I don't exactly know what your suggestion is because it's a little bit unclear, don't worry, you can also make a suggestion in your native language.
Anyways, I don't think it's necessary to add a chest just for your team because it's just the game if someone steals your stuff, it's their tactic.

Rubbii

May 3, 2017
Australia M8
Would be completely unnecessary since you've got your own inventory.
I don't exactly know what your suggestion is because it's a little bit unclear, don't worry, you can also make a suggestion in your native language.
Anyways, I don't think it's necessary to add a chest just for your team because it's just the game if someone steals your stuff, it's their tactic.
English is my native language rip....

Rubbii

May 3, 2017
Australia M8
Rephrased version of my suggestion.
When you place a chest in a game, there could be a option to make it either your own chest : Meaning that no one can go into it only you can. Or The other option being to make it a team chest : Meaning that the team you're on can open it and take things and add things to it.
Also meaning other teams cannot take or view that chest. But after your teams egg gets broken, the chest can get viewed and get things taken out of it.

I hope this gave some clarification to my suggestion. @Scottness

XX
Rubbii

Reactions: PressLaunchMike

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Rephrased version of my suggestion.
When you place a chest in a game, there could be a option to make it either your own chest : Meaning that no one can go into it only you can. Or The other option being to make it a team chest : Meaning that the team you're on can open it and take things and add things to it.
Also meaning other teams cannot take or view that chest. But after your teams egg gets broken, the chest can get viewed and get things taken out of it.

I hope this gave some clarification to my suggestion. @Scottness

XX
Rubbii
Well, the thing is that you're playing team mode this means that you have to work together, I don't think it'd be effcient if you've got a private chest since you've got an inventory.

But after your teams egg gets broken, the chest can get viewed and get things taken out of it.
This would only make the game unfair, most of the times you want to get good stuff after your egg gets broken, this would really make a private chest useless.

Rubbii

May 3, 2017
Australia M8
1.Well, the thing is that you're playing team mode this means that you have to work together, I don't think it'd be effcient if you've got a private chest since you've got an inventory.

2 This would only make the game unfair, most of the times you want to get good stuff after your egg gets broken, this would really make a private chest useless.

1. What you've said is true, but I'm just proposing a suggesting something relevant to the original post, also I get that we have inventories, but what if the person wants to store something in a chest, but every time they do their teammate(s) keep taking their stuff they worked and got and keeping it in their inventory means that if the person dies they lose what they had on them.

2. It would make it useless but as the egg is broken, if they die they are out, meaning no need for a private chest at all because you cant respawn. But otherwise I think that the private chests are a great suggestion.

I hope I cleared up any uncertainties with my suggestion :D feel free to start a private conversation with me if you want any further explanation.

XX
Rubbii

Mar 6, 2017
Yes, I agree that an enderchest would be nice indeed. However, this could be a bit unfair for other teams as you could basically access your chest on other people's bases. This could be fixed, so apart from that I love it.

Poseidon

D

Deleted member 204478

Enderchests have been discussed for a long time in eggwars.
Yes, they are a very unique aspect if it's added, and can change the game quite a bit.
But I believe this would be a little too overpowered, as the items will stay in the chest without the enemy having any idea of what's in there.
Who knows what people might put in those chests, a knockback shroom for example.
This would just not be fun when players begin to realise how much they can do with this, and adding this into the game would really break the game.

Reactions: PressLaunchMike

PressLaunchMike

Novice Member
May 30, 2017
London
Enderchests have been discussed for a long time in eggwars.
Yes, they are a very unique aspect if it's added, and can change the game quite a bit.
But I believe this would be a little too overpowered, as the items will stay in the chest without the enemy having any idea of what's in there.
Who knows what people might put in those chests, a knockback shroom for example.
This would just not be fun when players begin to realise how much they can do with this, and adding this into the game would really break the game.
Agreed.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom