• Ender

Votes: 28 60.9%

• Total voters

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
In my opinion, Ender. And yes, I like the new game for sure, but I can't play Carving Chaos for a long time as I used to with the Ender game.

For me, this is because the Ender game is a team game about collecting pages to defeat the ender and everyone gets a win. In short, it's not a competitive game.
Whenever I play Carving Chaos, it stresses me out quickly. Probably because it's a competitive game. Indeed, there are multiple competitive games including Skywars, Eggwars,... But for me, this is a different kind of competition.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Ender was removed for a reason, it's most likely not going to be released. Quote from Younisco: "We decided that it was less than ideal in the state that it was in - it didn't really have much replayability as players would play 3-4 games and get used to the jumpscares, then the game becomes less enjoyable. ...Ender is something we thought of at the beginning with some extra features, however, its current state was less than ideal to continue as it was very resource-intensive, both for our developers and designers."

Reactions: Maaarijn

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
To be honest, I like this new halloween game. It's pretty useful if you want to test your speed skills and eyesight. Ender was a good game too, but, in my opinion, you played that game 3-4 times and you were already used to the jumpscares. So, I think that it wasn't that enjoyable at the end.

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
I feel like the 2 games are very different from each other as Carving Chaos is much more competitive. Honestly, Charving Chaos fits CubeCraft's theme more. Though, I'd like to see some rewardable achievements and maybe some more different pumpkins to carve.

Texbirds

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2020
Bird
I don't remember ender but I got told what it was like and it sounds super exciting and fun. To be honest, I think I'd like both games, but I'm pretty sure I'd like ender more.

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
I actually didn't enjoy Ender as much last year. I'm glad Carving Chaos is here this year since it's a lot of fun :]

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom