Was this a helpful Guide?

• Yes!

• No! It doesnt work!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleached_Ramen

May 29, 2016
Hey there! Are you failing at Ender, and really want to win? Well I have the Guide For you! Not Really....
This is mostly a joke thread, much like another thread I made about assassins about a year ago. https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/assassins-gamemode-tips.116519/#post-504057
Step 1. When you first join into the game, you will notice only 1 person is ender, if that person is not you, you should totally leave the game until your ender. You will get it soon enough, trust me, I'm a doctor.
Step 2. If you have given up with step 1, then slide on over into step 2. Your torch. I swear, you can harm the ender with the torch, no joke, it does -0 Dmg, and you could totally kill the ender with it.
Step 3. Following step 2, but still no wins? don't worry, try flashing your light at him, it startles him, and will totally allow you to escape quickly!
Step 4. by now you should have won, but perhaps you have yet to win? well, time to shift into full gear with step 4. Find the tent, sit in tent, and tent real well. I swear you will win. 10 times out of 10.
Well, best luck to all of you, and happy ender! Please don't sue me, if this doesn't work, your doing it wrong.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
But if I harm him with my torch I also take damage because I look at him. You've failed doctor :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

98/100

all that effort and despite getting a perfect score from my superiors i never got a perfect score in my work immersion subject
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom