Scotland
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Patience. Good updates take time. :)
I completely get that
And I'm sure that whenever it comes out, it will be good
But when it comes out isn't my point

It's just that there is a huge lack of communication going on right now, the podium was released a year ago, and a year later it's not being worked on, not even a project leader right now

Giving skyblockers the hype for an update just to then leave us hanging is really affecting the community and many have stopped playing

I hope I worded that right and you u derdtand what I'm trying to say :)

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Patience. Good updates take time. :)
Skyblock was released in February 2020, eight months after its development commenced.
In the following months, plenty of smaller updates came out.

In July 2020, only five months after the original release of Skyblock, the Nether dimension was presented to us, alongside more changes and quests.

We are now July 2022, a full two YEARS after the Nether dimension was released, and have no new dimensions. Don't think being told to be patient, is fair 😛

I'm not frustrated or salty, but I'm just pointing out that the community isn't being impatient ♥️

chunkywater

Aug 29, 2021
Skyblock was released in February 2020, eight months after its development commenced.
In the following months, plenty of smaller updates came out.

In July 2020, only five months after the original release of Skyblock, the Nether dimension was presented to us, alongside more changes and quests.

We are now July 2022, a full two YEARS after the Nether dimension was released, and have no new dimensions. Don't think being told to be patient, is fair 😛

I'm not frustrated or salty, but I'm just pointing out that the community isn't being impatient ♥️
Not only this, the coming soon podium was put up in July 2021 and there has been so many other updates that have been worked on and released even though they were not announced. These updates included magic and mayhem, blockwars, eggwars, Parkhurst getting added, a lobby overhaul, a bunch of seasonal updates and other I'm prob forgetting.

• Heart
Reactions: IDKhan

IDKhan

Jul 14, 2021
Scotland
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Not only this, the coming soon podium was put up in July 2021 and there has been so many other updates that have been worked on and released even though they were not announced. These updates included magic and mayhem, blockwars, eggwars, Parkhurst getting added, a lobby overhaul, a bunch of seasonal updates and other I'm prob forgetting.
Yes

They are early good at working on things I don't see how it's taking this long,
A year later all they have to show atm is an enderdragon

Which I feel says a lot with what priley said, it took a little over a year to make both, skyblock itself and the nether

so how are we waiting this long for the end
And honestly cc has taken too long in my opinion
And even if it turns out well after all this time, it will still be disappointing cause of how long it took to make.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Yea... They have scrapped it for now cause they don't have enough resources, I'm pretty sure it's just lack of staff
That is essentially what 'not enough resources' means, yes.

It's just annoying, I wish they had communicated a little more about stuff like that other than just saying that good updates take time lol
I only recall The13thDoctor saying this. He is a part of the Quality Assurance team, not of the Admin or Development team, and thus can't really speak on behalf of them. It's a real shame that the update is scrapped for now! :(

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Top Bottom