Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

rezlang

Novice Member
Aug 23, 2017
United States
This is a good idea but sometimes I encounter players who don't break eggs on purpose but instead stand where people spawn and just keep killing them. This will make that more frequent as with these rules players get more points for the most kills than the most egg breaks. Also it would encourage hacking because surviving and killing one person at the end isn't enough. You also have to get a lot of kills.

Avocado Pie

Apr 17, 2017
I think that you should only get a bonus from final kills, because people can farm kills easily. Otherwise this is a really cool idea.

Upeletix

Novice Member
Aug 11, 2017
Behind my PC
i think if you lose an eggwars game, you should receive a participation reward (like 5 or 10 points) You must be killed when your egg is destroyed, and then you receive it, otherwise people are going to cheat it and leave the game for it. I personally think this will be a great feature!

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
i think if you lose an eggwars game, you should receive a participation reward (like 5 or 10 points) You must be killed when your egg is destroyed, and then you receive it, otherwise people are going to cheat it and leave the game for it. I personally think this will be a great feature!

No because you already get 6 Expereince... And getting points for not doing anything or just dieing without doing much is MEH!

I think that you should only get a bonus from final kills, because people can farm kills easily. Otherwise this is a really cool idea.

Make no sence. If your lucky to find the last guy have at it!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Appreciate you being active on the discord server and asking any questions members had. Goodluck with your future plans
AnolTongi wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thank you so, so, so much for everything you've done. Keep slaying, you got this!
Lyriie wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thank you for everything! I promise that I will not leak any more weekly topics (The leek emoji isn't even on here, this is so disappointing)
Matriox wrote on SanCookie's profile.
WOW

🙁

You've been a really cool designer that was active in the community for as long as I can remember. Really sad to see this. Thanks for all the discussion and interaction you made on the forums and discord; really nice to see staff members like this.

Goodluck with any future plans you have, wishing you the best
qKhalidd wrote on SanCookie's profile.
thank you for everything san
Top Bottom