Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 346231

A while ago I had an idea for some loot in Skywars Overpowered chests mode, i thougth of using end crystals to kill player, as shown in the video. The reason i think this would be cool is that it might balance players who got more loot in there chests or rushed mid or what not. The explosion from an end crystal is really powerful, like REALLY powerful, as powerful as the explosion from a charged creeper. Thus if used correctly could balance out players with more or less loot.

Example of how to kill someone with an end crystal:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: D0RIAN and 75OO

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Mhmhmm, I don't really know. Since it's very overpowered and I don't even know how to make that crystal explode (I can't really see it in the video).

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
A while ago I had an idea for some loot in Skywars Overpowered chests mode, i thougth of using end crystals to kill player, as shown in the video. The reason i think this would be cool is that it might balance players who got more loot in there chests or rushed mid or what not. The explosion from an end crystal is really powerful, like REALLY powerful, as powerful as the explosion from a charged creeper. Thus if used correctly could balance out players with more or less loot.

Example of how to kill someone with an end crystal:

Wouldn't do much and then its not classic that seems weird concidering its a trap.

You would need to have placed an OBSIDIAN BLOCK UNDERNEATH.
Then the crystal.
-2 Sorry not interested in all that difficulty...

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
I don't like this actually. If you have an end crystal and you wanted to explode it, you always need an obsidian block with to get the end crystal work. So for me it is a no, sorry.

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
I don't like this actually. If you have an end crystal and you wanted to explode it, you always need an obsidian block with to get the end crystal work. So for me it is a no, sorry.

Agreedd.. I dont think this should be added. Maybe its fun but I wouldnt use it myself because it isn't that handy

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
This would be an easier tool to use than TNT in my opinion.
I do like the idea of how much destruction this item could cause.
It could turn the game around completely having major upsets in fights.
Make the terrain more difficult to fight on causing more skill involved in fighting.
+1

75OO

Aug 13, 2017
i think this would be really coll and interesting for combat, having to adapt some advanced tacticts when in mind of the minecrat players exploiton hitbox

What do charged creepers have to do with ender crystals? Just what?
The principle of the two items is very similar.
In Hypixel you got the charged creeper which you can place next to someone to explode and kill the player, the end crystal would be used for basically the same thing.
Read the thread and watch the video if you still don't understand.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
The principle of the two items is very similar.
In Hypixel you got the charged creeper which you can place next to someone to explode and kill the player, the end crystal would be used for basically the same thing.
Wow! We have items that explode! We are copying Hypixel :(((
Here's a difference for you Creepers move, End Crystals do not. Please could you come up with some good reasons

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi
D

Deleted member 346231

lets say that you would get this with an end crystal

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
Top Bottom