Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be added? (First read the thread)

• Yeah, would be nice.

• Noo, never. (Please explain in the comments why)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Hello everyone,

My friend (Credits to @BuurmanSam) came up with a brilliant idea. When the costum shields are done, you can put some entchantments on it, such as Unbreaking or Mending. When you want some enchantments on your shield, you'll have to pay points for them, for example:

Unbreaking I = 1000 points.
Unbreaking II = 3000 points.
Unbreaking III = 5000 points.
Mending = 10000 points.

These enchantments are just some examples. I also think you can add Sharpness or something like that on your costumized shield.

Leave in the comments below what you think of this idea/suggestion.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
If Vanity points were included this would make Shield system against Eula.
Vanity should stay for cosmetics only.
It shouldn't give you an advantage in-game, even if it's only enchants.

I do like the idea. Would add more purpose to points. (I don't spend mine because I unlocked every kit.)
Also what could be a nice addtition is like be able to get enchants from Cubelets? No?

flameburnblaze

Oct 20, 2015
TBH, the vanity points shouldn't be used to buy the enchants due to having a significant advantage against other players. I like the idea, and it would be cool to see it in-game.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
If Vanity points were included this would make Shield system against Eula.
Vanity should stay for cosmetics only.
It shouldn't give you an advantage in-game, even if it's only enchants.

I do like the idea. Would add more purpose to points. (I don't spend mine because I unlocked every kit.)
Also what could be a nice addtition is like be able to get enchants from Cubelets? No?
Enchantments form Cubelets could also be a thing, yes.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I made a type fault. And like in EggWars or PvP duels or something like that.
So you woldn't get them in skywars? Or would your shields automatically convert to a customized shield?
I feel like in PvP duels the enchantments wouldn't actually do any difference, I never had a shield break there. But I generally don't like more complicated ways to get ingame advantages because I feel like it's a bit unfair to new players and might be off-putting to them. I would prefer just to buy new designs for your shield.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
So you woldn't get them in skywars? Or would your shields automatically convert to a customized shield?
I feel like in PvP duels the enchantments wouldn't actually do any difference, I never had a shield break there. But I generally don't like more complicated ways to get ingame advantages because I feel like it's a bit unfair to new players and might be off-putting to them. I would prefer just to buy new designs for your shield.
In SkyWars, survival games, Minerware. And yeah, your shield will automatically convert to your costumized shield.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Hello everyone,

My friend (Credits to @BuurmanSam) came up with a brilliant idea. When the costum shields are done, you can put some entchantments on it, such as Unbreaking or Mending. When you want some enchantments on your shield, you'll have to pay points for them, for example:

Unbreaking I = 1000 points.
Unbreaking II = 3000 points.
Unbreaking III = 5000 points.
Mending = 10000 points.

These enchantments are just some examples. I also think you can add Sharpness or something like that on your costumized shield.

Leave in the comments below what you think of this idea/suggestion.
the problem with this is that it would be against the EULA in game
and as vanity the problem is that you can't see the enchantment hue of colour so it really isn't the most convenient

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
uhu :thisisfine:
Kloska wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Capitan wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Elivat!
Basketman wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow 💛
SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom