Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ElKajas

Dec 26, 2019
In almost every Skywars map the creator adds enchanting items.

We should add new kits and new items like bookshelves, enchanting tables, lapis and lapis ore, and XP bottles.

This is just an idea and I think we should add it. The kit could be something like an enchanting table, 2 lapis and 2 XP bottles.

I would love this addition to the game.
Thank you for reading.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
In almost every Skywars map the creator adds enchanting items.

We should add new kits and new items like bookshelves, enchanting tables, lapis and lapis ore, and XP bottles.

This is just an idea and I think we should add it. The kit could be something like an enchanting table, 2 lapis and 2 XP bottles.

I would love this addition to the game.
Thank you for reading.

Almost all maps have XP, Lapis, and enchanting tables to begin with, and mainly the maps where it's useful. On most solo maps you wouldn't need to enchant really. 2 xp bottles is not even enough to get 1 level. So, in that case, it would be pointless. However, it was a lot of XP I could see this being very OP as if this was used in basic items it could present an unfair advantage. I just don't see a way this could bring any positive without a negative. It's a no from me.

I will change my opinion if you present a good solution :)

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Mrs. Brown, maybe you are right, but maybe they can make this possible by adding a new gamemode of Skywars.

A whole new game mode is a lot of work and would be a very big deal. What do you suggest? Unfortunately, not only do I see them not doing this, but I would also doubt they would make it based on a kit.

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
As Mrs. Brown said, this would be too op if it’s used in basic mode. In java, xp bottles and lapis are disabled from chests in basic mode. That could be a way to balance it.

Reactions: ElKajas

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
Guys this is a bedrock post.
Anyways the reason that enchanting isn’t in bedrock is because sometime before Christmas event last year, hackers were able to summon a god sword that can one hit anyone even with armor. As a result, CubeCraft decided to disable it during Christmas event. As of today, it wasn’t fixed
To answer OP, I agree with the enchanter kit to get added. +1

Reactions: ElKajas
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Reesle wrote on Magda_Korra's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Real Verbramdt?! 😱
Either way, Welcome (or welcome back) to the Forums!
Reesle wrote on nahumcin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
Top Bottom