Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
So, if someone posts a spam, advertisement or other annoying thread, we are unable to report them, we have to post it in the discord to get someone to remove it.

As XenForo customer, I know that there is a reports system built in, but on this site it's disabled. So my suggestion is to enable it, so we don't have to post Everytime in the discord.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
It's most likely that the thread, post or user will be removed/warned in 30 minutes. In my opinion, it's not needed. There's a small group of players really active on the forums, and I don't think we really need a report system to report things on the forums.

Reactions: SpringWarz

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
yeah agree. Sylvaly, communistcactus, or sophie prob would report it on discord before too many people saw it

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
hope you realise that reports actually show a pop up for staff. atm there's currently 163 players on the forums, bet you staff would get at least 6 reports per minute = lots of spam, makes forums unusable for staff.
+ there's so many staff floating about forums things get removed pretty quick.

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
hope you realise that reports actually show a pop up for staff. atm there's currently 163 players on the forums, bet you staff would get at least 6 reports per minute = lots of spam, makes forums unusable for staff.
+ there's so many staff floating about forums things get removed pretty quick.
It doesn't show a pop-up. The reports system is a different page on the site, which can be accessed from the userbar. No popups.

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
While we could enable the report feature, I think the main reason it has been disabled is because of misuse. Valid reports can easily get buried by reports that don't necessarily require moderation. If we were seeing a lot of undesirable posts going unmoderated then I could see the usefulness. For now, the system we have works fine so I don't see a need to upset the apple cart :)

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
While we could enable the report feature, I think the main reason it has been disabled is because of misuse. Valid reports can easily get buried by reports that don't necessarily require moderation. If we were seeing a lot of undesirable posts going unmoderated then I could see the usefulness. For now, the system we have works fine so I don't see a need to upset the apple cart :)
Escalated?

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom