Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

tant33

Mar 6, 2016
Dear cube,

I tried savinng myself by shooting me with an freeze bow at lucky island, but I am not allowed to hit myself.
I think enabling it (or toggleable option) would add some intresting gameplay like shooting you with a punch bow, etc.

Kind regards,
Tant33
1662817756107.png

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Dear cube,

I tried savinng myself by shooting me with an freeze bow at lucky island, but I am not allowed to hit myself.
I think enabling it (or toggleable option) would add some intresting gameplay like shooting you with a punch bow, etc.

Kind regards,
Tant33
View attachment 215051
While it could add some interest strategies, it could cause many accidents and confusing situations with bows, specially those enchanted with punch. So I disagree.

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
Enabling friendly fire on teammates (thus yourself) adds the opportunity to shoot yourself while falling into the void (like in solo skywars), which will steal the kill from the on that knocked you off. This vcan be very annoying, so I have to disagree on this one.

tant33

Mar 6, 2016
Enabling friendly fire on teammates (thus yourself) adds the opportunity to shoot yourself while falling into the void (like in solo skywars), which will steal the kill from the on that knocked you off. This vcan be very annoying, so I have to disagree on this one.
It would be possible to fix that issue by coding it in a way that shooting yourself doesn't affect that.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

me after realizing my uncle started watching jjk: 😨💀
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom