Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
Yeah it is kind annoying but it is not so important if you think, just press "Q" and they will be thrown away maybe in a future they will do that but not now.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Press q. It's not too hard
I understand you don't like the empty bottles, but as the other people here said; if you press "q" your bottle will be thrown away.. I suggest you to do that!
Yeah it is kind annoying but it is not so important if you think, just press "Q" and they will be thrown away maybe in a future they will do that but not now.
Why do you need to repeat the exact same thing I said? It's completely pointless

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Hey darkinja! I think it would make speed eggwars faster. It's good suggestion.

Immediately after drinking a potion, the bottle would simply disappear, as I think it's pretty much useless to have the empty bottle still in the inventory.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
you can simply press Q.. Not that hard. It's next to your W button. I hope you find it. I believe in you. You can do it! You can throw it away!

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Hey darkinja! I think it would make speed eggwars faster. It's good suggestion.

Immediately after drinking a potion, the bottle would simply disappear, as I think it's pretty much useless to have the empty bottle still in the inventory.
Oh my god! I know right! Like, when you're running to for example rush in speed eggwars, you can't press Q while running. I TOTALLY understand you.

Reactions: Miauw

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
Oh my god! I know right! Like, when you're running to for example rush in speed eggwars, you can't press Q while running. I TOTALLY understand you.
Throwing away empty bottles?! More like mission impossible! I have spent my whole life to find this mythical 'Q' button, but to no avail. Especially while running?! :eek:

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Throwing away empty bottles?! More like mission impossible! I have spent my whole life to find this mythical 'Q' button, but to no avail. Especially while running?! :eek:
Oh my god! I know right! The 'Q' button is just a myth! It doesn't exist!

Reactions: Miauw
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom