Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Diazpro07

May 13, 2021
Have you think of a map in which instead of diamonds generators, there are emerald generators? In the islands there are emerald generator which are broken and that can be leveled up till level 2, it would become a very hard but fun map.

hamelech2007

May 11, 2020
Israel
As I said in the other thread:
Why though... Like what's the purpose of it...? Does it introduce new items? Mechanics? I just don't see a reason behind this suggestion....

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Have you think of a map in which instead of diamonds generators, there are emerald generators? In the islands there are emerald generator which are broken and that can be leveled up till level 2, it would become a very hard but fun map.
I agree emerald generators need more recognition and need to be used a lot more. But this.. this jus isn’t the way to go.

HellIsHot

Jul 13, 2017
Earth
I guess this would be fun but it'd also be a very long game and many players are going to camp. It would also change the mechanics of the game because most of the good stuff such as armor, enderpearl, sword and even a good pickaxe are obtained by using diamonds. In other words, they’d need to re-code the game.

Floerkleed

Novice Member
May 26, 2020
Hagrid's Hut
This will increase camping I'm afraid, but I do agree that emerald generators need a little more recognition.

I don't really play a lot of Eggwars, but if I remember correctly, you have to stand near the emerald generator if you want it to spawn emeralds. Maybe this could be removed? Not sure about this, but it might be a better solution to this problem. ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

• Agree
Reactions: Adxm

LightsOff_

Novice Member
Sep 6, 2020
Antartica
This will increase camping I'm afraid, but I do agree that emerald generators need a little more recognition.

I don't really play a lot of Eggwars, but if I remember correctly, you have to stand near the emerald generator if you want it to spawn emeralds. Maybe this could be removed? Not sure about this, but it might be a better solution to this problem. ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I agree with the fact that it will increase camping, but changing the emerald generator so you don't have to stand close for it to produce is just to OP. If this is added there should be a limitation of 1 emerlad at a time on a gen. Otherwise this will increase camping even more.

Floerkleed

Novice Member
May 26, 2020
Hagrid's Hut
I agree with the fact that it will increase camping, but changing the emerald generator so you don't have to stand close for it to produce is just to OP. If this is added there should be a limitation of 1 emerlad at a time on a gen. Otherwise this will increase camping even more.
Thanks for your reaction! The spawn rate of emeralds could also be lowered of course, that could be an option as well.

Diazpro07

May 13, 2021
As I said in the other thread:
Why though... Like what's the purpose of it...? Does it introduce new items? Mechanics? I just don't see a reason behind this suggestion....
Emeralds are produced slower than diamonds, it will take a lot more time to get a full iron or etc

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom