Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

No , its easier to look at the green bar rather than to get close to the item frame .

Loganblahtimes2

Novice Member
Feb 1, 2017
Limbo
OK OK, I don't want to be rude and say it's a messy post, but... It kinda is, I couldn't understand much. The bar on the map/sign does not show how much time is left, it's just an animation. If you get down to it the bar can be a little useful in some scenarios anyway, if you didn't know where the gen was or something. Hope that little bit helped.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

What do you exactly mean? Sorry.

Read this quote ._.

OK OK, I don't want to be rude and say it's a messy post, but... It kinda is, I couldn't understand much. The bar on the map/sign does not show how much time is left, it's just an animation. If you get down to it the bar can be a little useful in some scenarios anyway, if you didn't know where the gen was or something. Hope that little bit helped.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I dont think that will be a good idea since it gives you rare gear it should be hard to get and with the bar gone will be more easy to get, atleast that was what I understood with your post.

Once again read what he wrote

The green bar that fills up when youre close to an emerald gen, he wants it gone
Thx :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom