Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
This would force players to camp on Mid for emerald tokens, if you stay on your island you basically lose. This is added in some maps because they know that it can be hard to camp in such a maps

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
Some maps are better with a emerald generator as the guy sad above me not every map is good for emeralds because people will camp somemaps i think need to add a emerald generator like big maps such as tea party.

Reactions: Lime

ItzzCube

Sep 16, 2019
Not many players use the emerald-gen. And if they started using it everybody would be camping on mid.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Well, like everyone is saying, if you add Emerald gens to more maps, especially small, it'll be a more camp game than a normal game because Emerald gens don't produce that fast and much.

I personally wouldn't like more Emerald gens since I first don't use them (much, if I use them it'd be on bigger maps) and it'd increase campers on the maps. They eventually have to go to the villager to buy stuff, but then they are stronger than you and will still win after 1 hour (for example).

Hannibal

Penguin
Mar 14, 2019
Antarctica
I like it the way it is right now, an exclusive feature. With a rank, you can choose the maps with emerald generators.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom