Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
First of all, I got this Idea from @CoenGamezYT by reading his post: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/crafting-generators-eggwars.180091/
What if you're able to get an Emerald Generator in your base? I mean, getting about 20 Emeralds to activate it would be hard, Unless you are a PVP master which can camp at mid and win easily :/
However this will only be In Over Powered Mode (Considering that Emerald generators are already in Over Powered Mode, my second Idea is to add an Emerald generator in normal mode which gives 1 Emerald every 12 seconds instead of 8 (which is in Over Powered Mode) and doesn't give Armour as OP in Over Powered Mode)
Hope you had a great time reading :)
Good Luck ;)

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
I wouldn't have emerald generators on the island. The whole meaning of having it in mid is to avoid camping in general, because you need to stay at mid, vulnerable against other teams for a long time, trying to collect the emeralds.
I can't agree to this.

Reactions: prince3lawii

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
This will increase campers a lot, so if this is added, we will have even more campers, so I disagree.
True, but you need 20 Emeralds to activate it which is hard to do.
And people already Camp at their base, it will increase it however everyone would go to mid in order to get Emeralds.
I wouldn't have emerald generators on the island. The whole meaning of having it in mid is to avoid camping in general, because you need to stay at mid, vulnerable against other teams for a long time, trying to collect the emeralds.
I can't agree to this.
I get your point.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
There is a meaning that the Emerald Generators are on the centrum; to ensure that everyone goes to this - to avoid campers.
Emerald Tokens give you special items wich are different from map. Everyone wants this.
And when I play on a map with an Emerald Generator, I notice that fewer people are camping.

Keep it up with inventing ideas

Reactions: ciwa and samitannir

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
There is a meaning that the Emerald Generators are on the centrum; to ensure that everyone goes to this - to avoid campers.
Emerald Tokens give you special items wich are different from map. Everyone wants this.
And when I play on a map with an Emerald Generator, I notice that fewer people are camping.

Keep it up with inventing ideas
That's True.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

Cqen

May 4, 2016
Australia
First of all, I got this Idea from @CoenGamezYT by reading his post: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/crafting-generators-eggwars.180091/
What if you're able to get an Emerald Generator in your base? I mean, getting about 20 Emeralds to activate it would be hard, Unless you are a PVP master which can camp at mid and win easily :/
However this will only be In Over Powered Mode (Considering that Emerald generators are already in Over Powered Mode, my second Idea is to add an Emerald generator in normal mode which gives 1 Emerald every 12 seconds instead of 8 (which is in Over Powered Mode) and doesn't give Armour as OP in Over Powered Mode)
Good Luck ;)
Thats a great idea in my opinion, I just think if there was a gen at the island, it would cost more emeralds to upgrade It then the mid one

Reactions: samitannir

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
I like the second part of the suggestion. The emerald generators were placed at middle for a purpose and that purpose was to stop campers and encourage game play. I feel that it would be very stupendous to add a emerald generator at your base. I find it quite easy to take over middle for the whole game, Bows = GG for me.

Good suggestion though

Reactions: samitannir

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
Thats a great idea in my opinion, I just think if there was a gen at the island, it would cost more emeralds to upgrade It then the mid one
For all we know the original set up of the emerald gen could be a stack of emeralds XD

Btw sorry for posting twice in a row it was an accident.

Also How would you be able to only put emerald gens in your base in op. Op is a game mode and item gen not a block placement.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Can you not just imagine the amount of people who'd camp at it, and buy full diamond armour? Also, it helps that they are only at mid, prevents campers and it encourages a more aggressive play style to those who'd usually out it off if that makes any sense

Reactions: LightShocked

Minaa

Jun 16, 2016
This idea of adding emerald generators in our base could increase the level of campers. if there are people camping already, they wouldn't be able to get as stacked, but if the emerald generators were added to the base then the person that's not camping wouldn't get any sort of "advantage" The person camping and the person rushing would be on the exact same level of being stacked. so in my opinion, I don't think they should add emerald generators to the base islands.
(hope most of it made sense :p)

Reactions: LightShocked

BlazeyBoi

Dec 30, 2016
Earth
The whole point of creating them was to make them more OP than all the other generators so for everyone to have one it would no longer be OP

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
Just as LaAlpacaCp Said, the increase of the amount of emerald gen could very well increase the number of campers. Also I believe that if the emerald generator are to be put onto basses, the game wouldn't be as balanced.
This is why only 1 emerald gen was placed in the middle of the map.

RaZerDB

Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
Good Luck ;)

I don't think it's a good idea because like MooTa_YT said, it would increase the levels of camping.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom