Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
I’ve been playing on eggwars I’d say about a month now and in the month I’ve played I can safely say I’ve never seen the emerald generator working, and I used to play eggwars normally on a daily basis and getting 40+ minutes games. I think the items in the emerald shop should be moved to diamonds and completely getting rid of the emeralds or make the emeralds spawn at middle

let me know what you think :)

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
lol no id quit eggwars if they removed emeralds, its the reason i play huh. Emeralds are truly a work of art. Fantastic. Something I get every round. I cant imagine playing with them itd be so terrible. Emeralds are love, Emeralds are life.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snowwyyy

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
I disagree with this. Removing them would make the game lose a lot of flavor. There have been countless threads regarding changes on the emerald shop and I personally believe a discount to the items on the emerald shop would give the emeralds much more late game value

Reactions: Snowwyyy

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
I disagree with this. Removing them would make the game lose a lot of flavor. There have been countless threads regarding changes on the emerald shop and I personally believe a discount to the items on the emerald shop would give the emeralds much more late game value
Not removing the items in the shop, just moving it so the game loses no flavour. The prices would just be in diamonds instead of having to pay however much diamonds to buy a slow generator

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
They can't "remove" the generator. Lowering prices would solve the problem
I’ve never seen anybody use it personally, but I think they should make the items in the store a lot of diamonds

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
Not removing the items in the shop, just moving it so the game loses no flavour. The prices would just be in diamonds instead of having to pay however much diamonds to buy a slow generator
I meant that removing emeralds from the game completely would make it lose flavor. They are meant to be hard to get materials that can be used to buy game finishers. But the current emerald shop needs a discount, it's not worth the difficulty and all the risks collecting the emeralds

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
Half the price for them already smh my head. Even 7 year olds have enough sense not to waste their time on the emerald gen.

• Agree
Reactions: Adxm

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
I meant that removing emeralds from the game completely would make it lose flavor. They are meant to be hard to get materials that can be used to buy game finishers. But the current emerald shop needs a discount, it's not worth the difficulty and all the risks collecting the emeralds
I think it should already be an active generator possibly

Reactions: therevenant12
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom