Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricostyle21

Aug 31, 2016
Planet Earth
Emerald generators that are level 2 are pretty fast compared to level 1, give it a try when collecting a lot of emeralds!
Have a nice one!

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
hi,
I think we need the Emerald generator for level 3 level 2-1 is to slowly! ;)
The max amount of emeralds you need to buy something is 8, and that is easily obtainable with a level two. Also by the time you would upgrade it to level three you will have a set of full diamond.

SrNatsu

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2016
Barcelona, Spain
www.instagram.com
I thinks it's not necessary, as said above, emerald supose to be rare (difficult to pick up) that's why there's no 3 level generator. If it would be like you said it will be too OP, for example in mushrooms map, everybody would get the kb mushroom easily.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I don't even understand why you even want emeralds... They have little to no efficient use in hardcore nor normal and only provide a minor advantage in overpowered. The best item available in normal mode- The fire shroom on mushrooms- is generally only used by good players who would've easily killed you anyways. Let me explain why the other items besides this one are useless to get:

Diamond Armour, Diamond Weapons+: Can easily be beaten by people with lower gear, time it takes is enough for base camper to get 3 notch apples or a rusher to snatching 4-5 islands
KB Shroom: On hardcore and normal, an axe crushes a KB weapon.
Soup: Just don't get it.
UnderDaSea: You're wasting time you could be using to get rid of possible base campers.
Western, Tropical, and Mine: Map is too rush friendly to use the emeralds in any decent time.

Reactions: Fristey

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
It should stay as is.
The reason is that emeralds are supposed ro be hard to obtain.
And making it level 3 would mean a rarer item, quicker, which would be somewhat OP.

D

Deleted member 269142

If there was to be a Level 3, it can't be much faster if at all, or they come up with something unique where it spawns 2 emeralds at once blah blah blah xD

I'm not against a Level 3, but I'm not for it either

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
I don't even understand why you even want emeralds... They have little to no efficient use in hardcore nor normal and only provide a minor advantage in overpowered. The best item available in normal mode- The fire shroom on mushrooms- is generally only used by good players who would've easily killed you anyways. Let me explain why the other items besides this one are useless to get:

Diamond Armour, Diamond Weapons+: Can easily be beaten by people with lower gear, time it takes is enough for base camper to get 3 notch apples or a rusher to snatching 4-5 islands
KB Shroom: On hardcore and normal, an axe crushes a KB weapon.
Soup: Just don't get it.
UnderDaSea: You're wasting time you could be using to get rid of possible base campers.
Western, Tropical, and Mine: Map is too rush friendly to use the emeralds in any decent time.

Sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom