Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

nairraider

Aug 17, 2022
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
yeah, emeralds are the "late" game currency if no one is doing anything. i like it that way.
I hear what you're saying here but if noone is doing anything you can just kill them. I feel like no game lasts long enough to use the emeralds effectively. The one game I did have that lasted long enough for someone to get emeralds I knocked them off the map and they elytra'd but since the elytra is 1 time use they just soared into the void. Another big issue is that the elytra doesn't come with fireworks. It's far more effective to just wait for 48 diamonds and buy an ender pearl than to buy an elytra which makes the emeralds even more useless. Even if they want to make them late game currency they need to be more useful. Having emerald items should in my mind be a decisive victory if the other player has none.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
The emerald generators in Eggwars produce emeralds way to slow, here's why. For me, the average Eggwars game lasts about 6-7 minutes. Assuming someone was able to get to middle within 1 minute and not get attacked THE ENTIRE TIME which is completely unrealistic they would have time to get 20 emeralds. In a full 5 minutes spent at middle only 20 emeralds. That's barely enough to buy 3 ONE TIME USE elytras. Some of you might say "oh just upgrade the generators." To upgrade the second emerald generator (which some maps don't even have) you need 5 emeralds. This takes a full minute and 15 seconds to get and then you have to wait another 40 seconds to make those emeralds back. You're getting barely any more and you then have to protect 2 emerald generators rather than one. After that it takes a full 10 emeralds to upgrade one and it's totally not worth it. I propose that they should either increase the starting speed of the emerald generators to 2 times faster, or cut the prices of emerald based items. I'm curious as to other peoples suggestions for prices so please let me know your suggestions.
I disagree, emerald generators have a very good production time. Besides, if you get attacked in mid that’s up to you to defend yourself. WHO NEEDS 3 ELYTRAS, LET ALONE 1 FOR OCCASIONAL FUN. These suggestions just make it WAY too easy to get stacked, very annoying/unfair.

nairraider

Aug 17, 2022
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I disagree, emerald generators have a very good production time. Besides, if you get attacked in mid that’s up to you to defend yourself. WHO NEEDS 3 ELYTRAS, LET ALONE 1 FOR OCCASIONAL FUN. These suggestions just make it WAY too easy to get stacked, very annoying/unfair.
I can understand why you might not want the emerald production changed, however I feel like they could at least make the emerald items more useful. Elytras can't really be used for anything unless you build up a massive amount which is never going to be helpful in a fight or any actual gameplay. I feel that they could just give 1 firework rocket with the elytras and it would be way more fun. I also don't think these suggestions make it easier to get stacked than diamonds already do. They just make it a bit more viable to use emeralds as well.

itsnotbenja

Feb 1, 2022
USA
Pronouns
He/Him
I wasn't around at the time but how much cheaper was the emerald gear back then?
The only thing that changed for emerald pricing is the sharp sword and fast pickaxe which was previously 12 emeralds for the sharp sword and I think 12 emeralds for the fast pick.

Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom