Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like to have a emarald gen on eggwars?

• YES!

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • NO!

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • maybe...

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

AcePjoez

Apr 29, 2016
Krypton
Hello beautiful people of cubecraft :D
so people have made a lot of threads about anti camping for eggwars so here is my idea:

Emerald gens eggwars.
Emareld gens are only availeble on the mid and NOT ON THE ISLANDS! This will make people go to the mid and back a lot of times. there also can be new items you can buy with emaralds and the gen will be mutch slower than diamond.

A lot of maps may have to be remade so that is one huge disadventage...

hopefully you liked the suggestion and remember, It's just a suggestion, A EGGWARS SUGGESTION!

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
I don't really like your suggestion as EggWars seems good as it is now, it's well balanced and having Emerald gens people might get too overpowered over others who don't have any.

B

Britney Spears

I don't really like your suggestion as EggWars seems good as it is now, it's well balanced and having Emerald gens people might get too overpowered over others who don't have any.

I'm sharing the same opinion.I like the way Eggwars is playable now.

Reactions: Lezappen

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Exactly. That would be the biggest problem. There first team that gets to mid gets all the emeralds, and it is hard to overpower a whole team especially if you're going to mid alone. This is already a problem in Moneywalls
I typically just go straight for the kings in money walls and then kill the teams at mid. However, in money walls it is MUCH easier to take out a team because of how open the maps are. To be honest, other than SG and UHC, this is the only game where you CAN have an open space fight. By open space I mean a large area of flat ground with no obstacles.

Since one can't do this in eggwars and the egg doesn't matter as much as one's king, this is why it shouldn't be added. You can already dominate with diamonds, and we don't need an even more dominating force.

Reactions: TheZigbot9000
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom