yes or no? (explain your reasoning)

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
I've played a few eggwars type games namely shulker rush on realms and the elytra made that experience more than enjoyable. adding this could put a huge hole in the bow camping strategy that is very popular currently. just build up jump off activate elytra and fly to a base. It wouldn't be very over powered due to only having 30 seconds of flight time plus it occupying the chestplate spot lowering your armor strength significantly.

-You can buy the elytra in armor shop for 60 diamonds with only 30 durability remaining.

Reactions: Priley

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
30 seconds is more than enough to fly to multiple bases, and run away. I hate items that promote running away more than anything.
Now, you're right in saying that the elytra takes up the chestplate slot, but it literally takes a fraction of a second to switch to a normal chestplate.
An elytra is basically a reusable enderpearl which you can easily control.
I rather just stick with bridging or ender pearls to prevent over-complication.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I've played a few eggwars type games namely shulker rush on realms and the elytra made that experience more than enjoyable. adding this could put a huge hole in the bow camping strategy that is very popular currently. just build up jump off activate elytra and fly to a base. It wouldn't be very over powered due to only having 30 seconds of flight time plus it occupying the chestplate spot lowering your armor strength significantly.

-You can buy the elytra in armor shop for 60 diamonds with only 30 durability remaining.
Sorry to say this.. But this is the dumbest suggestion I've ever seen. Just think :/
An elytra? People will just fly to other bases etc.
I'm against this idea

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

NO.

This can make players EASILY rush others. It costs less than diamonds and all you have to do is stack up, use them to fly over to an enemy base, and boom. This could prevent camping as it is a better way to travel across the map and its more accurate than an enderpearl, but STILL.
Its way too OP.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
just build up jump off activate elytra and fly to a base.
You see, there´s the problem.. If you want to kill a camper, and you´ll first have to build up..
No.. That´s just not going to work. Because they probably have a bow..
But if you did build up, because they didn´t have a bow.. Then what? Kill them? You can't just take off your elytra, they're going to hit you and then you have lower HP..
And big chance that they also have an elytra.. So they can also build up, jump off and fly to god knows where and then it's just going to be an annoying game.

Reactions: Ayroh

mounygaming

Aug 24, 2017
You see, there´s the problem.. If you want to kill a camper, and you´ll first have to build up..
But if you did build up, because they didn´t have a bow.. Then what? Kill them? You can't just take off your elytra, they're going to hit you and then you have lower HP..
And big chance that they also have an elytra.. So they can also build up, jump off and fly to god knows where and then it's just going to be an annoying game.
i agree

Reactions: Sweetenerera

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
It depends for me.

It can be good against campers, but it also can be bad. (When especially campers use a elytra).

So a NO for me, cause I think it will be a good escape for campers.

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
actually you could do this from a surprising distance away.

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
Regular game-30 mins
Adding Elytra- 5 hours
A troll would literally just island hop and make it annoying and u would find urself in a 3 hour chase and your egg would be destroyed bfr u even get a chance to look at it

Reactions: Sweetenerera
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
99th_DutchScary wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #48-
In 2013, a two-year-old Bernese Mountain Dog named Bella saved her injured owner, Chris Laroque, from a burning house in Canada.
Mintypie231 wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎈 🎂
Top Bottom