Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
For 2 stack of diamond you can buy an elytra. Might to op but i think it will be fun
I understand your thinking but someone can fly from island to island with no stop. What makes a ender pearl not op because of its one use and not even guaranteed to get there. I think is would becone to overpowered as people has said above.

Henkle

Novice Member
Dec 18, 2016
your mom lmao xDDD
www.nsa.gov
I understand your thinking but someone can fly from island to island with no stop. What makes a ender pearl not op because of its one use and not even guaranteed to get there. I think is would becone to overpowered as people has said above.
enderpearls can be used to suprise attack with. an elytra is very obvious so the defending team can be prepared. You're also not wearing a chestplate which decreases your defense by a crapton. And an enderpearl is guaranteed to hit if you actually know where to throw it.

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
I don't think that it would be that op considering you don't have a chestplate on to be able to wear it and the team you are flying to would see you coming quite easily.
It wouldn't be anywhere near OP as enderpearls which are already in the game. True they are only on OP mode but they are still there.
Plus Elytras break quite quickly.

Reactions: Henkle
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.