Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jenskeboy

Jan 27, 2017
a country with a lot of bananas
I would never in my life be able to make such an introduction, but I thought it would be great to read :)
@Translation Team. Not gonna tag 350 people in a thread lol, what an incredible team filled with lovely people that never cease to amaze me. You all have a special spot in my heart. A special mention for @FocusTurtle @IWontHurtYou @Jenskeboy šŸ˜Š

That's qt <3
Rawr

• Love
Reactions: Gregeyy and Eli

Majksa

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Czechia
Omg omg omg
Im in the cool list <333 and I agree, the mango team is so epic and friendly, luv yall <333
Nice introduction (im definitelly not lazy to read it whole)

Eli and Technoblade sucks

• Love

NotAName

Jun 12, 2015
Colombia
I know working with me is amazing šŸ‘€
Jk xD, It was nice to know a little bit more about you Eli, you're a great person and it's really fun to work with with you and all the other Managers.

Arriba Colombia

• Love

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Hi! I have known you for a long time and I have always wanted to see your introduction to know something more about you. So thank you very much for introducing yourself!

• Love

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Honestly, every time I look at you being by our side, remembering the long path we have walked through together and the great things you've proven to be capable of throughout this long walk, warms up my heart so strongly it's just too difficult to describe it with words. Elenahh may suck real hard in general but at being a magnet for amazing people and choosing the perfect people for the perfect roles, she seems to have no equal.

You Eli have been exactly that - the perfect choice I was so lucky to have been able to make.. Never forget who you truly are and the bright future waiting for you ahead - future that I hope you will let us be part of ā™„

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
I spent 10 mins reading the history part and then realised it was only a third of the thread ._.
Amazing dedication to this server and I hope that I can someday get anywhere close to what you have done on this server to help and inspire people. You were the person i looked up to when i joined the forums, for both your amazing threads and your excellent taste in animated movies, and I am sure that I would not be as involved in the community as i am now without you. Dont ever forget how important you are to this community ā™„

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey eli!
Your introduction has made me feel good šŸ˜
En lo personal, me encanta tu perro.(que no se entere maiky que sino no te deja respirar pidiƩndote fotos)
Je pense que tu seras le prochain Sr.Mod.
Salutations depuis l'Espagne!

• Love

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
Clicks the spoiler expecting a small reintroduction, only to be greeted to some bible size long evasive text...yeah no on second thought no thank you. Welcome to the Forums, we hope to see more from you! Also, I'm liking the lizard in your title. šŸ¤£

• Haha
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on EggšŸ„š's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on EggšŸ„š's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on EggšŸ„š's profile.