Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hallucinated

Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2013
How would the game end if their is 2 people left and 1 person is just camping?
Is there a limit to the amount of healing per second a sheep can do?
What's the standard size of a map this big that is meant to hold 20 people?
How would you get supplies?
Is there starting chests?
Is there a goal other than to kill people?
Is there a shop?
Is there a shop to purchase upgraded kits?

There is a lot left open, It's a good concept, just not everything is there. :P

johnyestaloca

Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2014
The land of the holy icecreams
How would the game end if their is 2 people left and 1 person is just camping?
Is there a limit to the amount of healing per second a sheep can do?
What's the standard size of a map this big that is meant to hold 20 people?
How would you get supplies?
Is there starting chests?
Is there a goal other than to kill people?
Is there a shop?
Is there a shop to purchase upgraded kits?

There is a lot left open, It's a good concept, just not everything is there. :p
Thank you for your criticism. :)
I'll try to answer all the questions.

1: The game will start at 45 minutes. After about 10 minutes, the teams will be able to fight each other. When these 45 minutes are over, it will become a tie between the teams who're left.
2: The sheep can use his healing skill every 10 seconds. This might be a bit OP, but remember that all the other classes do have an 'attack' ability. I think sheep would be balanced then. Sheeps only OP when well used.
3: Standard size of a map: I was thinking of 2 plots of 80,80 which will be split up by a big wall. Both sides will be equal to each other so that you dont get a side which is 'better' than the other one. You might think by yourself: Oh, but thats so big! Its that big so, that you'll be able to hide and run away for enemies. If you dont want to fight at start, you can choose to stay at your spawn, make a skybase, or make a trap underground. Its up to you!
4: You can get supplies by gathering resources around the map. You can mine iron etc. You have to craft your own stuff. (You cant find diamond, the only way to get dia's is when you have something dia in your starter kit)
5: You do only get the things which are in your starter kit. You have to craft the other items.
6: The goals are: Killing other people, and winning the game. Pretty easy huh? :p
7: Yes there is a shop where you can upgrade your class. Maybe add a book in your inventory. Right click on it, and you'll open the shop.
8: You can select your kit before the game starts. Like in SuperCraftBrothers with signs.

I hope you understand it a bit more now. :)
If you have any ideas etc. please post them.

Sorry if there are some spelling mistakes etc. Im dutch. ;)

Johny

Reactions: Blooberry

Hallucinated

Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2013
Thank you for your criticism. :)
I'll try to answer all the questions.

1: The game will start at 45 minutes. After about 10 minutes, the teams will be able to fight each other. When these 45 minutes are over, it will become a tie between the teams who're left.
2: The sheep can use his healing skill every 10 seconds. This might be a bit OP, but remember that all the other classes do have an 'attack' ability. I think sheep would be balanced then. Sheeps only OP when well used.
3: Standard size of a map: I was thinking of 2 plots of 80,80 which will be split up by a big wall. Both sides will be equal to each other so that you dont get a side which is 'better' than the other one. You might think by yourself: Oh, but thats so big! Its that big so, that you'll be able to hide and run away for enemies. If you dont want to fight at start, you can choose to stay at your spawn, make a skybase, or make a trap underground. Its up to you!
4: You can get supplies by gathering resources around the map. You can mine iron etc. You have to craft your own stuff. (You cant find diamond, the only way to get dia's is when you have something dia in your starter kit)
5: You do only get the things which are in your starter kit. You have to craft the other items.
6: The goals are: Killing other people, and winning the game. Pretty easy huh? :p
7: Yes there is a shop where you can upgrade your class. Maybe add a book in your inventory. Right click on it, and you'll open the shop.
8: You can select your kit before the game starts. Like in SuperCraftBrothers with signs.

I hope you understand it a bit more now. :)
If you have any ideas etc. please post them.

Sorry if there are some spelling mistakes etc. Im dutch. ;)

Johny

1.Instead of a tie, perhaps a deathmatch that teleports the final players into an arena to determine a victor.
3.80x80 with 2 plots would be uneven, it would have to be 4 80x80 plots for it to be even. :)

johnyestaloca

Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2014
The land of the holy icecreams
1.Instead of a tie, perhaps a deathmatch that teleports the final players into an arena to determine a victor.
3.80x80 with 2 plots would be uneven, it would have to be 4 80x80 plots for it to be even. :)
The deathmatch system is a great idea. ;) I think that will work well. Oh, and the arena will be 4 plots from 80/80. Maybe we can add 4 teams instead of 2?? One on each plot. So that you get 4 teams of 5 players. :)

Hallucinated

Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2013
The deathmatch system is a great idea. ;) I think that will work well. Oh, and the arena will be 4 plots from 80/80. Maybe we can add 4 teams instead of 2?? One on each plot. So that you get 4 teams of 5 players. :)
Oh, didn't realize it was 2 teams. 2 plots of 80x80 would work fine then.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom