Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
Hi, hello yes ik I stole the title idea, I do not care.
Anyway remove the map fairytale in egwor duos on BEDROCK (for all those java players who cant read a bright orange tag). Here are the points on why to remove it.
1. 16 players makes the game longer
2. Hence more players more lag
3. Since there are a max of 16 players the skipping to get maps makes you go through that map more which is more annoying then staff sitting in lobbies for an hour and doing nothing
4. Egg parkour is trash because of the lag and my 20 fps laptop I cant parkour
5. Mid is the reincarnation of tetris as your frames go so low they fall together one by one.

Your amazing map decisions have made me practically quit egwor.
That is all.

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
Hi, hello yes ik I stole the title idea, I do not care.
Anyway remove the map fairytale in egwor duos on BEDROCK (for all those java players who cant read a bright orange tag). Here are the points on why to remove it.
1. 16 players makes the game longer
2. Hence more players more lag
3. Since there are a max of 16 players the skipping to get maps makes you go through that map more which is more annoying then staff sitting in lobbies for an hour and doing nothing
4. Egg parkour is trash because of the lag and my 20 fps laptop I cant parkour
5. Mid is the reincarnation of tetris as your frames go so low they fall together one by one.

Your amazing map decisions have made me practically quit egwor.
That is all.
Its one of the best maps.

CeleryAskin

Novice Member
Oct 3, 2020
United States
www.youtube.com
I don't like the map either, but I think there's a better way of going about this lol. Someone else made a post (can't remember who sorry) saying that there should be a lesser chance of getting this map, which I agree with. Some people really like this map so I don't think it should be removed entirely.

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
I don't like the map either, but I think there's a better way of going about this lol. Someone else made a post (can't remember who sorry) saying that there should be a lesser chance of getting this map, which I agree with. Some people really like this map so I don't think it should be removed entirely.
The problem with lowering the chances of it wouldnt actually help that much as it has 16 player slots and it automatically highers the chances for it when it is like that.

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
i've said this many times before, you not liking a map is NOT a reason to remove it. and Java players can still give their opinion, even if they dont play bedrock. its a public forum ;)
Its not just me who dislikes it lmao and the main reason i want it removed is bcs it takes up all the queue space.

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
I love the map as it's unique and fun. It shouldn't be removed. I play on both Phone and PC and never get lag on it, and the player size is different from most maps so I enjoy the difference. -1
Yes but my devices are really low end so lag is common. Also the only way it’s unique is in the way that all teams have a direct rush. There’s literally nothing special about it other then that.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
Its not just me who dislikes it lmao and the main reason i want it removed is bcs it takes up all the queue space.
its obvious you dont get my point here. its normal for a group of people to like or dislike something, its what we call an opinion. its subjective. its alright to have an opinion, but you do understand staff cant do much with suggestions like these, right?
keep the map? people get mad
remove the map? people get mad
its easier for people who dislike it to join again, then remove a game completely. it will cost staff more work and ruin it for people who did love a map and will never see it again

Reactions: ReMD0G

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
its obvious you dont get my point here. its normal for a group of people to like or dislike something, its what we call an opinion. its subjective. its alright to have an opinion, but you do understand staff cant do much with suggestions like these, right?
keep the map? people get mad
remove the map? people get mad
its easier for people who dislike it to join again, then remove a game completely. it will cost staff more work and ruin it for people who did love a map and will never see it again
Ok reading through that i get that but as i have previously mentioned it is better to remove it as it has a queue space of 16 meaning i will get the map more if i leave and rejoin. I would suggest adding a choosable map option like the one they have on java but all staff do on forums is monitor their own post, make bad suggestions, read through arguments but do nothing about that argument.

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
Remove it now fairytale is a joke I used to play duos often but now when 9999/10000 games are map fairytale I switched to solo.

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
My opinion:
You can not just get rid of maps because you don't like key aspects of them.

Different maps and variety is what makes the game what it is. You can not just completely cancel one area of gameplay because you don't like it. Again, some people like longer games, not everyone rushes and plays for wins, some like me play for fun. It's a bit like saying "I'm so good at eggwars" But skipping half the maps because u can't stand the length and character of each map. They are made to enjoy, not just cancel because of the differences they have!

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
My opinion:
You can not just get rid of maps because you don't like key aspects of them.

Different maps and variety is what makes the game what it is. You can not just completely cancel one area of gameplay because you don't like it. Again, some people like longer games, not everyone rushes and plays for wins, some like me play for fun. It's a bit like saying "I'm so good at eggwars" But skipping half the maps because u can't stand the length and character of each map. They are made to enjoy, not just cancel because of the differences they have!
I get that, but why does Fairytale come 99.99% all of the time? plus Im pretty sure more ppl hate it than ppl who love it because maps like modern take 10 secs to fill up but fairytale takes like 2 minutes smh (most people leave)

Jukaido

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
I get that, but why does Fairytale come 99.99% all of the time? plus Im pretty sure more ppl hate it than ppl who love it because maps like modern take 10 secs to fill up but fairytale takes like 2 minutes smh (most people leave)
When a new map comes out/a featured map it gets put in some "priority queue" (Java this Is probably on bedrock aswel and thats why you're getting it this often) Which makes it open more than other maps. After a few weeks of the map releasing it will get removed from the priority queue and will open up at the same rate as normal maps.

Reactions: Anneum

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
When a new map comes out/a featured map it gets put in some "priority queue" (Java this Is probably on bedrock aswel and thats why you're getting it this often) Which makes it open more than other maps. After a few weeks of the map releasing it will get removed from the priority queue and will open up at the same rate as normal maps.
Yes but even now after priority is removed im still getting flooded with it.

D

Deleted member 486250

Yep, for some reason the maps of 4 weeks of winter have a better chance to appear, I think they never lowered the chances, I reported that vortex map (solo Lucky islands) appeared 9/10 games, I think @Camezonda could check the chances, I dont know if another staff member can change that xd

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Yep, for some reason the maps of 4 weeks of winter have a better chance to appear, I think they never lowered the chances, I reported that vortex map (solo Lucky islands) appeared 9/10 games, I think @Camezonda could check the chances, I dont know if another staff member can change that xd
I remembered yesterday to lower the chances, so all of the 4 weeks of winter maps are now ratio based rather than minimum. The new maps do have a slightly higher ratio than other maps because they are fairly new, but they shouldn't appear as often as before now. Vortex is especially lowered now.

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
Ikr map fairytale is for ppl who don't rush. I get that people play different styles bur it's so common. If you make it common like under da sea it wI'll be better

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom