Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnimalFarmer1984

Aug 5, 2016
Also, team makes it EXTREMELY different. With 5 other players with Punch bows, there's no way you're getting across that bridge w/o an Epearl or shields and wasted time where the dead guy could easily regear. Do you see how much armor campers have in their inventory? A chest with like 10 sets of backup armor is pretty typical.
You assuming that they killed you with bow. They slowly made it over to you island with shield, and then are on ur island, and the battle is raging, ur not gonna have time to go to chest!!!!

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Tell me what I disregarded, you cant just say I disregarded everything without even giving an example, another dishonest move.
I feel like these suggestions just kinda emphasize camping with the rewards of eggs being protected for "x" time. Also, once all the eggs are gone... where are you going to buy things? Are you just stuck with the stuff you have before your egg is destroyed? I feel like that totally renders your strategy useless, assuming you just kill off the player before you use their shop.
Don't start calling me dishonest when clearly I have a reason. Read the above with the eyes you clearly have.

I'm not even going to respond after this considering it's no use to try and have some input. It's like talking to a bush.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
you obviously didn't read my entire statement, because at the end I listed some ideas to increasing the importance of the egg, obviously showing that wasn't my intention at all, to remove the egg. So obviously that sarcasm was really clear. In addition, I took maybe 200 words bashing the lack of importance of the egg in the current game before I said they might as well remove the egg; when u attack something, and then make a suggestion about it, every person knows thats sarcasm. So ur obviously either lying again, or trying to undermine my idea also

thats in OP only, OP is rare to play in, so u bringing that up is not really important to the discussion.......

Tell me what I disregarded, you cant just say I disregarded everything without even giving an example, another dishonest move

When I said everyone, I didn't mean literally, but a lot of you aren't experienced, and are honestly relying on egg unecessarily.

Im very serious. Get a shield, which should be easy since the person is camping, and build a bridge while holding shield, so easy!! Camping is really not an issue in this game because the camper actually puts themselves at a disadvantage
You act as if every single person gears up and bothers to get a full set of iron, a sword, bow, shield, pickaxe, and everything. Once again, I rush eggs, not mid. I can't take out 3 teams of 6 without dying. That's just not possible. I can typically eliminate 10-13 / 18 of the other players. I generally eliminate one team, two thirds of the second, and a third to a half of the third. The others still have better gear than me, but we have the numerical advantage. I now enter a defensive position because I need to be able to respawn in order to effectively fight their bows. Yesterday, I played on my usual Aztec map. I made the bridge I mentioned above to fight them off. There was a team of 5 with an egg (mine) a team of 3 without one, and a team of 1 without one. Blue team had blocked us off from mid, and we couldn't attack them until yellow had come up from behind. I attacked with only leather armour and a diamond pickaxe. Because we had the egg, I could push him not worrying about dying. I managed to kill him with that pickaxe even though he had iRon armour and a diamond axe.

Edit: You say it is rare to get OP even though most people on the forums are donators and we have dictation. I prefer normal but others prefer OP.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
That is extremely lucky. He was probably a noob if he died with iron armor from ur pickaxe. thats a good laugh
I wasn't lucky. I kill players with weak gear all the time. I'm just really good at PvP. I'm bad against some players such as @Joany but I can easily kill the average player with weak gear. Also, the pickaxe was just an example. You didn't even read the rest of my post...

Reactions: Joany

AnimalFarmer1984

Aug 5, 2016
TheQueenWaddle said:
"I feel like these suggestions just kinda emphasize camping with the rewards of eggs being protected for "x" time. Also, once all the eggs are gone... where are you going to buy things? Are you just stuck with the stuff you have before your egg is destroyed? I feel like that totally renders your strategy useless, assuming you just kill off the player before you use their shop."
but i did:
"camping isnt an issue an eggwars, maybe in skywars, but not in eggwars, a shield easily undoes any campers."
once again, u attempt to flex ur lying muscles but failed. Your the liar, your the one who its like to talk to a bush, they just keep lying.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
A shield most definitely does not beat any camper. In fact, my closed bridge was working better as it's an easy spleef trap.
upload_2016-8-21_17-23-5.png

AnimalFarmer1984

Aug 5, 2016
I wasn't lucky. I kill players with weak gear all the time. I'm just really good at PvP. I'm bad against some players such as @Joany but I can easily kill the average player with weak gear. Also, the pickaxe was just an example. You didn't even read the rest of my post..
Your so called average player is a noob if he dies from pickaxe with iron gear. Good at pvp???? Give me a break!!! This game has very low skill requirements to be "good at pvp". You just have to have some experience. This isn't COD or something, where the fighting is very 3d. Come on. Listen to yourself. Fighting another player really comes down to 2 things once you know the things of pvp: your gear compared to his, and the food your using. Honestly, thats that, there are very few factors in pvp. In addition, your team example is just one of many others that show bad teamwork. Play a team of friends that work well together? you will never work that out.

AnimalFarmer1984

Aug 5, 2016
A shield most definitely does not beat any camper. In fact, my closed bridge was working better as it's an easy spleef trap.
Have you ever though of pillaring up your bridge before you get close for them to pickaxe.......eggwars winning EZ 101...... *awkwarkd silence*
Fight of memes? So be it.:

AmazinSPiderMan

Jun 5, 2016
I also don't need my egg but it is VERY VERY VERY useful and because of your own experience means it is right I have a couple of friends who die many times (e.g. You are in a 1v1 in solo Egg Wars and you get bow spammed if you didn't have an egg you would died unfairly to bow spam which is not the best way to go unless you are very calm and you don't rage much.)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I wasn't lucky. I kill players with weak gear all the time. I'm just really good at PvP. I'm bad against some players such as @Joany but I can easily kill the average player with weak gear. Also, the pickaxe was just an example. You didn't even read the rest of my post...
Full dia 1 bow ;) <3 knockback
Anyway this is true Full Irons are easy xD

AnimalFarmer1984

Aug 5, 2016
(e.g. You are in a 1v1 in solo Egg Wars and you get bow spammed if you didn't have an egg you would died unfairly to bow spam which is not the best way to go unless you are very calm and you don't rage much.)
101 to winning solo eggwars tips:
2 EZ cures to bow spaming:
1) if your in short range, like melee distance, hold you shield up, then when you get close.... strike, then when they bow you again, pull up shield, slowly approach, then strike, over and over again, until u kill them!!
2) long distance: make a donald trump wall for the win!!!! XD

Reactions: AmazinSPiderMan

AnimalFarmer1984

Aug 5, 2016
Anyway this is true Full Irons are easy xD
I beg to differ. Seeing from ur previous comments, because ur a camper, u let the noobs build up iron armor, instead taking the noobs out, like im sure ur experience would allow, and then ur surprised at an easy kill? please. a noob with iron armor is ez, actually play with experienced players, u wouldn't stand a chance

AmazinSPiderMan

Jun 5, 2016
101 to winning solo eggwars tips:
2 EZ cures to bow spaming:
1) if your in short range, like melee distance, hold you shield up, then when you get close.... strike, then when they bow you again, pull up shield, slowly approach, then strike, over and over again, until u kill them!!
2) long distance: make a donald trump wall for the win!!!! XD
Look mate SHIELDS CAN BREAK AND IF IT'S NOT OP YOU WILL NOT AFFORD MANY SHIELDS AND IF THEY HAVE MANY MANY ARROWS YOU ARE SCREWED EITHER WAIT. I don't need any help in winning Egg Wars games mate I am a good player and have won many many games.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
your gear compared to his, and the food your using
@Thefty could probably beat you with his bare fists. Just saying.
I was strafing while landing crits with the pickaxe. They just couldn't hit me.

Have you ever though of pillaring up your bridge before you get close for them to pickaxe.......eggwars winning EZ 101...... *awkwarkd silence*
Fight of memes? So be it.:
The bridge was covered, they couldn't build up! I have killed at least 20 hackers by spleefing. Nobody expects it!

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I beg to differ. Seeing from ur previous comments, because ur a camper, u let the noobs build up iron armor, instead taking the noobs out, like im sure ur experience would allow, and then ur surprised at an easy kill? please. a noob with iron armor is ez, actually play with experienced players, u wouldn't stand a chance
"Experienced" LMAO Budy I have 13 days of EggWars do you really think... You could stand a chance... (Maybe)

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
So, you're calling veterans with over 2,000 messages on the forums noobs?

You're acting that if we kill someone that has better gear they're automatically a noob? That's the most outrageous statement I've ever seen. I play a lot of hardcore so I fight with pickaxes all the time. I know how to use a pickaxe and can destroy players with an axe because the average player can't strafe as well as we can.

That's like saying that during WW2 the Germans had much better tanks and weapons, so they should automatically beat the Soviets. You don't factor in other factors such as map obstacles, ability to strafe, ability to crit, dodging, spleefing, or anything. You think that having better gear gurantees a win. News Flash: It doesn't!

If I have a weapon, I can kill the average player without much armor.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Okay It took a while but I've read true the mosts replies on this post and here are some things I have to say... First of all you think that the player with best gear is the best and the one tha can win mosts games... You extrmely wrong... Some players can defeat full irons and even full dias with a wooden sword (Thefty) Second not all people use the same strategy as you... You say your strategy is the best as for other people other strategies are better... Not just because you think yours is the best doesn't mean its the best... Third you give always the same arguments its like we're talking to a bush... Last... EggWars purpose is around the egg if you dont want play with a egg you could always do Skywars....

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
just shut up animalfarmer1984, everyone has different opinions and you cant just go insulting everyone just because they don't have the same opinion as you. If anyone here is a noob that would be you. Plus you need to learn to use your eyes, because what the other people are saying is true. Plus camping is a problem, if you have not dealt with campers then you have never played and gotten far in a game of eggwars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Mivke's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
new prefix dropped🔥🔥
IMG_9015.jpeg
Top Bottom