Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Have you guys expirienced Hackers on egg wars?

• Yes

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Ryan Eskridge

Nov 11, 2015
Hello, I'm not sure how to get this message out, but it seems like every game I join on egg wars has hackers. I used to not care but at this point I can join 5 games in a row and every one will have at least one hacker. I love egg wars and I want it to stay but all these hackers are ruining it. I'm not sure if its even possible to get rid of them but it seems like nobody is doing anything to fix this issue. Please Contact me on some information on this topic, I would like to see egg wars be hacker-free in the future and I would do anything I could to help with that, but the first step is to get this message out. Please Respond with your input.

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
A game can, after so many years, almost never be hacker proof. We try out best to get all these hackers vanquished and banished from the server we all love, but one thing people need to understand, is that they can help get rid of the hackers too. All they have to do is get some sort of recording program and viola, record and upload the video of the hacker to YouTube, put it straight to the Report A Player forums, and you're done. This way, it makes it easier for the staff to catch all those dirty bugs who try to ruin other players' experiences. Hope you understand where I'm coming from.

Ryan Eskridge

Nov 11, 2015
Okay I completely understand, I just wasn't sure if people were aware of the situation, but now I know what I can do to help, I'll try my best. Thank you for your support I really appreciate it

Super_ryan94

Oct 19, 2015
Somewhere in the Virgo Supercluster
I vote for no, but the chat often says yes. I see a lot players saying that someone is a hacker but is he is standing in front of me he's just like al the other players but a little better. I think that people must think about the fact that is you jump around and swing pretty fast you are hard to hit. I have a few times "taken the side of the enemy" when I said that someone was not a hacker.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday mister Ducky 🎉🥳
BurgerCat13 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Kloskyy!!!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy bday 🥳
Xi1m wrote on Kloska's profile.